Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AM
Glen has done nothing wrong and his data has been available  for the public on the uni site ever since day 1.
Where is the data that was posted on the Ainslie COP 17 thread?  Where is the data that was posted on the links here on OU.com?  Where is the data that was available on photobucket?  Where is the replacement data on EF.com Mostfet Heating circuit thread?  Why has that been removed?  Where is the reference to all that data taken from the TDS3054C Tektronix - which was kindly loaned in return for 'HIGH EXPOSURE' of the equipment?  Why has it been replaced with irrelevant or insufficient data references - varied daily as Glen's whims change?  Where Ashtweth?  If what you are telling us all is the simple truth - then where is all this information?  And WHY does Glen see fit to play 'peek a boo' with something as important as this?  I know why.  He's trying to disassociate those results from the ROSEMARY AINSLIE COP 17 CIRCUIT THREAD.  That's why.  And he's trying to pretend that this, his work, was the only way to progress this technology.  I need to disabuse you both of these delusions.  There is NO FURTHER WORK being done on that MOSFET HEATING CIRCUIT - and if there were then it makes no sense.  That entire thread is devoted to denying any benefit in the technology.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AMWhat a thread this is. I have been a neutral observer in the situation, the beef between people was escalated and not provoked by Glen.
Ashtweth - I think your emails to me are proof of an entire want of impartiality.  I take it on trust that you want to advance clean green and your history speaks to this.  But the simple fact is that you have endorsed that MOSFET HEATING CIRCUIT which was tailored and designed to avoid any reference to me.  And ON RECORD is Glen's statement that ANYONE CAN POST THERE BUT ME.  How do you justify the advancement of a technology without reference to its SOURCE?  Is that not the minimum requirement on these forums.  Or are you endorsing Glen and Harvey's claim that this technology is their discovery?

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AMThose who dont focus on the technology will be kicked on the Ef.com, simple as that. Unless you were there and saw it all there is no way for you to judge.
I was focusing on the work of the thesis - a dedicated thread - work on magnets - a dedicated thread - work on the technology - a dedicated thread?  WHAT TECHNOLOGY WAS I NOT FOCUSING ON?  I even initiated a thread on Leedskalnin's work.  I then posted - IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING SO CLOSELY - the following comment. Here it is again

"IF ANYONE CLAIMS TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT LEEDSKALNIN THEN ONE WOULD EXPECT THEM TO BE ABLE TO DUPLICATE THE MIRACLE OF CORAL CASTLE'  That was when my post was deleted and I was BANNED.

What is being addressed here is the FACT that Glen sees fit to message everyone as he did at EF.com with a slew of secret little murmurings against me.  Do you rather demand that I do NOTHING?  PROOF of these slanderous efforts are right here on this thread.  NOW tell me how much that is in the interests of Open Source, Over unity, clean green - name it?  It is entirely COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AMIf Stefan does not do it here, then good luck reading useless posts. Harvey, Aaron and Glen have done more to get the technology this  far  then any one.
Really?  Exactly WHAT is it that they've done?  Even Omnibus has done more than either of them.  At least he tries to get the standards up to what is academically acceptable.  If the MOSFET HEATING CIRCUIT is a guide to their contribution then they've done nothing but try to deny the very benefits that they earlier proved and attested.  Don't give me this Ash.  Your not making sense.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AMSo far i dont see any practicality of not working independent with an open source circuit with this scenario. Glen is merely trying to warn what happened to him that's all. It back to the technology for us, no more needed to be said.
If the email you sent me is a sample of Glen's efforts to 'warn people' then I would urgently propose that he is only warning people AGAINST a viable provable clean green and it can only be considered self-serving.

When Glen freely and widely acknowledges that he did not - himself - fortuitiously and accidentally put that circuit together and that he did not - himself - motivate the Tektronix to measure that effect - and when he acknowledges the fact that there was a thesis that predicted this effect - then, indeed - one may see MUCH to justify his complaints.  But right now that IS the complaint.  It's a viable technology and it needs to be progressed.  And ALL rights to claiming a 'discovery' must be forfeit.  This is a technology that belongs to EVERYONE.  He has no prior art claims here.

Regards,
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

All of Glen's data has been public since day 1 on the university site, i have said that already. The reason he took it off  and away from other areas  is because of you provoking him despite me warning you not to do it and desist. You know this yourself.

The reason you got banned is because of provoking people. un provoked, i have seen you do it to Aaron and myself and Jib 5 people can testify.
Even Admin from energetic forum.

So Rose  It can happen here too :) , dont distract from the technology and accuse people   i have had enough of asking you to leave Glen alone and others also. What you do now will reflect what happens. Experimenters can still view ALL of GLEN'S work, and the energetic forum is still open source.

SO ROSE, like i have asked you months ago before all of this went down, dont distract OR PROVOKE experimenters especially ones like Glen, Aaron or Harvey who all have contributed to the open source community, Jib also knows what i am talking about, Glen's work would of been far ahead if you didn't distract him and force admin to ban you. Your COP 17 circuit is NON EXISTENT in the open source world..

Aaron's AND GLEN'S IS, so lets not fool our selves. Do not accuse Glen of any thing , he has done nothing but try to warn people of your behavior which 5 people can testify, ME ONE BEING ONE OF THEM..

If you did not create  these posts, he would be working for the open source community. All data is there on the forum and the uni site with out your interference Rose.
I suggest others follow this path not this one your posting.

Stefan will get a copy of my request, if you can stay on topic then things will be better.
ill ask glen to desist also. He should be focusing on his talents , which are commendable .

thanks

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Ashtweth, kindly answer my questions.  I provoked Glen?  Exactly how?  Be specific. 

Regards,
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 05:27:21 AM
if you can stay on topic then things will get better.

The day WILL come Ashtweth when you and Glen and Harvey and, for that matter Aaron, will be accountable for your anxious desire to get rid of my name as it is associated with this technology.  Just know this.  The eternal comfort of Open Source is precisely because it is OPEN. 

I am still waiting for the answers to my questions.  Where exactly did I PROVOKE Glen?  Was it because I contended his rights to all information related to the REPLICATION?  If so - that's shaky grounds for an excuse.  If he doesn't like me that's fine.  It's mutual.  But more important than his likes or dislikes is the NEED to progress this technology.  What he is doing is FRUSTRATE it.  And thereby he loses ALL credibility with me.

Regards,
Rosemary