Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:11:48 AM
>they are also trashing the technology along with my good name.

Rose this is my last off topic post and sure it will count towards yours too. The 5 people who have done the most with the technology will not testify to your "good name", especially when you repeatably distracted them from their experiments, if you can match their work then go ahead, we are all waiting, but until then your far from having a good name. Please stay on topic and leave your distractions out of the open source community thanks

Ash

If you are inferring that there is that in my character that counts against my good name then you OWE it to all the readers here to make that information FREELY AVAILABLE.  Just make sure that it's based on PROOF else I most certainly will need to do ALL that's required to protect it.

Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 21, 2010, 06:17:48 AM
If you are inferring that there is that in my character that counts against my good name then you OWE it to all the readers here to make that information FREELY AVAILABLE.  Just make sure that it's based on PROOF else I most certainly will need to do ALL that's required to protect it.

Rosemary

I have already provided that, i have told all that there is a reason why glen warned others of your behavior, why 5 people who worked with you can testify to you provoking things and why Admin banned you, plus why they had to create the mosfet heater thread (as you distracted/provoked  every one for months).

And why i have asked you to let it go and not distract people in the open source community, do not accuse them or distract them, you did that for 5 months with genuine experimenters, i sat back and watched it and even experienced how you misbehave - You directed some of it at my self, So Rose we are being nice tolerating you and trying to help you do the right thing, stay on topic there is nothing more needed to be posted on the issue.

Dont provoke Glen, he needs no more of your influences. I wasted weeks trying to help you Rose, you did not listen  now you have been banned from forums due to  this same behavior - False accusations and holding up the open source communities work, it can happen here, so i hope you find some time to reflect on your behavior.

no one is against you.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AM
I have already provided that, i have told all that there is a reason why glen warned others of your behavior, why 5 people who worked with you can testify to you provoking things and why Admin banned you, plus why they had to create the mosfet heater thread (as you distracted/provoked  every one for months).
Ashtweth - this is absurd.  Glen posts that his circuit is different - based on a minor variation to the switch and the resistor.  I deny it's different and quote academic advices that it's a 'FULL ON REPLICATION.  You tell me to 'be quiet'.  LOL Then  Harvey then posts that I've got a hidden patent.  That flops so he then insinuates that my children have got a patent.  That flops.  Then he claims that the technology does not work.  Alternatively it may work but it is also somewhat hazardous.   I protest - repeatedly - at every unsubstantiated allegation.  You chime in and tell me to be quiet.  Then Glen chimes in again and advises me that I'm lying.  He's circuit is OBVIOUSLY entirely different to mine.  I then protest.  You chime in to tell me to be quiet.  Harvey tells the 6 of you that I've got NO right to impose my thesis on Glen's work.  Aaron joins in and echoes this.  So does Glen.  A new excuse to attack me.  I protest.  You chime in to tell me to be quiet.  Then Harvey posts a slew of entirely erroneous power analysis on previous tests.  I protest.  You tell me to be quiet.  Harvey by now has also posted that I never made the discovery and it was courtesy my helper - Brian Buckley.  I protest.  You tell me to be quiet.  Steve chimes in to say - INDEED - what earthly right have I got to insist that the result is required in terms of a thesis.  I really protest.  You tell me to be quiet.  And so it goes.  And THIS?  Is this what you seem to think speaks to some fault in my character?  I see it as a desparate attempt to fight my corner against 5 shameless self serving  bullies.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMAnd why i have asked you to let it go and not distract people in the open source community,
As I see it it is you who are distracting us.  And for reasons that you are unable to explain.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMdo not accuse them or distract them,
Do NOT tell me how to defend this technology Ashtweth.  You're a child and really do not know whereof you speak.  You're duped and absurdly loyal to some idea that Glen and Harvey have the good intentions of OPEN SOURCE at heart.  You are deluded.  Their behaviour here is all the evidence that's required.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMyou did that for 5 months with genuine experimenters,
Indeed I fought my corner for 5 months alone - without so much as a whispered support from the five of you.  Plenty of support from our readers.  NONE from amongst yourselves.  And you kept trying to silence me.  Strange requirement there Ashtweth.  It puts you FIRMLY in synch with whatever their agenda is. 

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMi sat back and watched it and even experienced how you misbehave .
Only you could put such an absurd slant to the obvious attempt at IP appropriation.  It's REALLY worrisome.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMYou directed some of it at my self,
I STILL DO.  I am ALARMED at your need to justify the unjustifiable - to ignore the unacceptable.  And MORE TO THE POINT - you apparently have this need to attack the defenseless on entirely indefensable grounds - when the defenseless are simply trying to defend themselves.  That not only speaks to an agenda but also to an appetite for bully tactics that REALLY have no place in decent society.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMSo Rose we are being nice tolerating you and trying to help you do the right thing, stay on topic there is nothing more needed to be posted on the issue.
Good heavens.  Nice?  LOL.  I'd hate to find out what you're like when your nasty.  At least I've had a chance to laugh.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMDont provoke Glen, he needs no more of your influences.
Rather advise Glen here.  He must rather not provoke me - or for that matter - the members here. 

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMI wasted weeks trying to help you,
Golly Ash.  Like your 'niceness'  I would hate to find out what you'd do it you were ever trying to harm me. 

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMits now you have been banned from forums due t this same behavior s
Not quite Ash.  I was banned for saying "If anyone presumes to know everything about Leedskalnin - he would first be able to duplicate the miracle at coral castle."  That's why I was banned.

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 06:25:07 AMFalse accusations and holding up the open source communities work, it can happen here, so i hope you find some time to reflect on your behavior.
Really Ashtweth.  I'm actually more than a little amused.  You need to rethink your arguments.  I am reasonably satisified that this will all come back and bite you.  LOL.  Meanwhile - a little circumspection may help.  Find out where I have NOT been obliged to fight my corner and I'll then bow to that assumed wisdom which at this stage you can only pretend.

Hopefully this will be the last of this.  If you again allege anything without actual proof then I'll delete your post.  I think we've all heard enough.

Regards,
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

Ashtweth.  I've told you the condition required to post here.  You've not qualified.

Guys, I've again deleted Ash's post.

Just remember this is my thread and I simply will not accept your spurious statements - unless, of course, there was SOME small evidence of progess of this technology on EF.Com.  All I see there is deliberate attempts to hold a funeral.  But you are all too precipitous. 

This thread is NOT designed to promote replications.  It's designed to discuss the thesis and the results of the application of that thesis.  Watch this space Ashtweth.  And then - in the fullness of time - your comments may be more appropriate.

Rosemary
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

I have deleted another post and will continue to do so as long as it's required.  I will not be THREATENED.  Dear God if I'd be persuaded by threats then I really have failed in this mission.

Ashtweth I will continue to delete your posts until you can show substaniated allegations.