Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 11:05:31 AM
@ Rose, if you talk about the technology no one will bother to intervene, Stefan can clarify this for OU members, do not deviate this will get you removed from forums, as can be seen in the energetic forum. Discuss technology this is what this forum is about. Censoring me wont get you any where either.

sincerely
Ash

@Ashtweth
When I want advice from a scoundrel I'll ask for it. 
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

Censoring me and calling me a scoundrel  after me asking you to let experimenters get on with the job and with out interference.
OK Rose, i think WE are done here.

Ashtweth Palise
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 11:20:03 AM
Censoring me and calling me a scoundrel  after me asking you to let experimenters get on with the job and with out interference.
OK Rose, i think WE are done here.

Ashtweth Palise

Think nothing Ashtweth.  KNOW IT.  We are so, so done.  I have NEVER been so abused - not only on this forum but in the hideous text that you sent to Stefan.  We have NOTHING further to discuss ever.  I trust that you will now hold to your word - FOR ONCE - and stay off this thread.  Do your damage where you will.  I no longer care.  You will ultimately have to explain why it was so urgently required that you SILENCE ME against my attackers.  It is suspect.  I assure you.  Immoderate, self opinionated barrage of counter productive lies and misinformation in a sad attempt to justify the most appalling piece of forum trolling to get me silenced.

Over my dead body will anyone patent anything to do with a simple resonating circuit that is able to dissipate more energy than is measured to be delivered.  And over my dead body will Glen or Harvey or, for that matter Aaron or anyone at EF.com do so without my fighting against it.  And meanwhile I'll refer to Sm0ky's reminder.  The technology belongs to Open Source.  It belongs to no-one person.  And a reminder.  Whether I am on these forums or whether I'm banned - I will post all results on my scribd file.  That - at least - will not be 'claimed'.  And the details of that technology will be easily fabricated - on a DIY basis if need be.  And if we have anything to do with the manufacture of any saleable units then they will be obliged to compete with prices in the open market.

That's also a promise - or I'll die trying for it.

ashtweth_nihilisti

No one has ever tried to patent jack shit.
What are you on drugs?

Like i said ROSE if you talk about the technology  no one will bother to intervene, Stefan can clarify this for OU members, do not deviate this will get you removed from forums, as can be seen in the energetic forum. Discuss technology this is what this forum is about. Censoring me wont get you any where either.

no one cares for your patent or any patent, do not try and deviate from what 5 people and admin have reported by your past behavior, ROSE we could remove you at a drop of a hat, we would rather focus on MIB's, dis info agents and any one else we feel like punishing who tries to suppress our human spirit for freedom, you deviated A LOT attacked members of the open source community, ask Aaron , glen, Steve and Harvey, they have been here longer then you ROSE.

keep on topic Rose, there is only so much you can post which reflects this.

You have serious problems Rose. sort them out dont drag others into it.
I am posting this cause i do not want you to distract yourself or others.
you did this for 6 months, enough is enough, get on with the job Rose and let others too.
Dont attack Glen any more, its pissed me off for the last time

this fantasy world of yours that people are patenting or against you is in YOUR mind, not ours.
Dont get banned for here too, stay on topic. ROSE.

Lastly
Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Is is my imagination that Glen posted those hideous emails to Gad?  That he's messaged the members here on this forum?  Is it my imagination that CatLady - Harvey's wife - messaged Bart?  Am I dreaming it that Harvey went to such lengths to deny the efficiency of the circuit?  And this all was why?  Because any one of them was advancing OU?  When did my warnings precede the evidence of these 'whisperings' that Glen needs to do?  Is it my imagination that you earnestly required that Stefan ban me?  Is it my imagination that inferred some knowledge about me that justified this?  What about that programme of report that you're planning?  Where you insinuate that I'm mad and deluded. 

The serious problem here is that you all seem to think that both I and the reading public are fools.  Wise up Ashtweth.  It's long overdue.  There's ONE fact that I need to remind you about Ashtweth.  I'm articulate and I'm logical.  When I lose either of those qualities - then only can you infer that I'm mad.

NOW.  PLEASE GET OFF THIS FORUM.  It is exhausting me to deal with this matter and I'm reasonably satisified that we've COVERED ALL ASPECTS.  Just go away Ashtweth.  Forever.  And stay out of my life and out of this technology.

Go and do all those things that you state in your email DWARF my efforts.