Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

True Balance:

An object that is in a current state of equilibrium or point of rest is not truly balanced, but supported. A very thin stick, accurately positioned to stand up vertically, is not truly balanced, but supported at the bass from which it rests, just like any object, but on a smaller scale. The state of any object that rests supported is dead! True balance is not obtained by an object at rest, but by movement! A person or animal standing has to make constant, slight adjustments to the position of their body weight to maintain their own balance. A thin, rolling wheel/hoop will maintain its own balance, until it stops rolling, and topples over. A spinning top will maintain its own balance, until it stops spinning, and topples over. The state of any moving object, maintaining its own balance, is very much alive!

The directional force of movement, of an object must, equal or overcome, at a right angle, to the direction of its own imbalance, thus resulting in self maintaining balance. The weaker the imbalance, the less energy needed. The greater the imbalance, the more energy needed.

Both the rolling wheel and the spinning top direct their force of movement in a forward, horizontal direction, which is at a right angle to the sideways, vertical direction of their imbalance. This also applies to a spinning coin, the rotation of the planets around the sun and riding a bicycle etc…

Perpetual Motion:

Weights placed within a wheel, positioned to keep the wheel overbalanced on one side, will not bring forth an infinite rotation, but cause a momentary turn of the wheel, bringing the centre of gravity to the bottom, just like that of a vertical standing object falling over; The state of the current weights are dead, they have no life in them.

Consider a spinning top, when still, it remains at rest, but once spinning; it is “brought to life”. It spins, causing it to constantly shift/correct its own weight, in order to keep itself upright and balanced, as an inverted pendulum. It has in fact, become independent, with a mind of its own.

Now consider a still wheel, with internal weights resting in positions to overbalance the wheel. Upon releasing the wheel, it starts to spin/revolve, causing the internal resting weights to be “brought to life”, they become upright and balanced, causing them to constantly shift/correct their weight positions as the wheel spins in order to maintain their upright balance (just like that of a spinning top) which results in the overbalancing and turning of the wheel. So long as the wheel is spinning, the weights are kept upright and balanced, causing their positions to keep the wheel spinning.

The spinning top also won’t fall down because it directs a same or greater amount force of movement in an outward, horizontal direction, which is at right angles to the sideways, vertical direction of its imbalance. The same must also apply to the weights and the rotation within the wheel.

P.S If you look at the toys page, it depicts the following:

1. An upward direction of the scissor jack.
2.Two balanced hammer men working in pairs as one goes up and out, the other goes down and in.
3.A Spinning Top
4.I'm unsure on the other two right hand objects, i am working on that at the moment.

I believe that the toys page is giving examples of the different directions and positions of forces used within his wheel.

Any Comments?

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

The Eskimo Quinn

I like this question so much I am going to write an article on for the website with its own page, called can one man change the world

Done

http://archurian.com/gpage1.html
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Alexioco

I read it, its quite an interesting statment that a pebble thrown into the sea does infact change the sea height. My theory is just an idea in trying to figure out how to raise a weight upwards lightly and spinning objects seem to be a possible answer.

Alex

The Eskimo Quinn

Well if mankind get get rid of the pride factor, many of these things would be studied in their true form, the planet is only rated north south because we first inhabited the northern regions, so that must of course be the top of the world, but I believe it is the bottom of the planet, a spinning object like a tornado has the flare at the top, so too a spinning mass if it cools has the flare at the top, it cannot cool in a pear shape like our planet with the smaller end at the top, panning for gold shows this too with the water flare at the top when spinning and the magnetite settled at the bottom, where is the greatest concentration of magnetite on the planet? the north pole or the bottom of the planet. if you can remove pride an examine this as it really is, it shows that optical illusion that all force and weight are flung out as false with the heavier components being caught at the base, if you wish to control or extract energy from such an action you must first understand the real truth with spinning objects, if you wish to move heavy weights within them using horizontal motion
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Alexioco

What is the truth of a spinning object? All I know is about the angular velocity.

Alex