Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Ok, here is my latest thought of a possibility to incorporate the Tippe Top (kind of spinning top that flips its weight up when spinning) into a wheel with two equal weights. The hinged pivot allows the weights to swing vertically up and down as the wheel spins. The crossbar which connects the two equal weights makes them both swing up and down at the same time.

Description: Once the wheel is spun, it causes the weights to constantly oppose each other as the left hand weight (in the drawn position) wants to swing down and the right hand weight wants to stay/swing up due to the momentum of their circular rotation. Because the weights want to fly out in different directions and are yet connected to each other, this causes them to balance out. They should then become easier to lift both weights vertically up as shown in the drawing in order to keep them above the axle rather than below, just like a Tippe Top which insists on remaining above its fulcrum point rather than below.

P.S If you look on the toys page, you will see that the two hammer men are balanced and opposing each other via their connection, but underneath the is a depiction of a spinning top and on the left a scissor jack that points upwards. This may indicate exactly what this wheel is trying to achieve. The hammer men/weights are only balanced and opposing each other when in a spinning/rotating system which causes them to want to rise up. Note that the spinning top is drawn balanced meaning it must be spinning and that is why the hammer men are balanced causing them to rise up according to the scissor jack depiction.

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

The Eskimo Quinn

I am not sure i understand this fully, my problem is with a capture and recover system when you have an imbalance, is that the objects that recover the system only does so when they start to fall, the issue i see is for the rectifier for want of a better word only works when the high speed momentum needed in a spinning top model is all but spent, and whilst a rectifier may return a balance it cannot respeed the wheel, it can only rectify the balance until all speed is gone. The problem is that the rectifiers/hammer men do nothing when the wheel is running so there is no tapping effect on the flywheel so to speak to keep up the speed, so the re-balance or rectification only works when the machine has all but run down. It strikes me as a similar issue that pendulum wheels have, and that is the slow swinging nature of the pendulum cannot alter.

I may misunderstand, i think 3d would probably help, my drawing sucks too :)
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Alexioco

The above picture I have built and tested now, ill explain again what it was supposed to do before i tell you what it does lol...

Supposed to function: The two weights can lean up and down in a vertical manner at right angles to the wheel. When the wheel is spun, both weights are caused to want to fly out in opposite directions in the wheel but they cannot as they are attached. For instance, the right hand weight wants to fly up where the left hand weight tries to slam down. This causes them to keep each other in equilibrium as the wheel spins therefore becoming easier to keep lifting up.

What happened: when the wheel was spun, both weights were thrown out and kept on the outside of the wheel which is nothing new. When the wheel slowed to a certain RPM, the two weights leans out more but didn't drop so it seems they do become lighter, when slower, they would drop into the center axle at the top, then to the rim at the bottom. but at a certain rpm, it seems possible to manipulate them...

Alex

The Eskimo Quinn

OK now i see your theory, the problem is centrifuge has this kinda of switch point where the speed must be high and well past your manipulation point, you see the inertia to throw an object by weight is equally bound within the weight of the centrifuge, it must first have accounted for all of its own weight, it is this point where gravity weight is all but suspended, at slower revolutions where objects are manageable, the speed is insufficient to create the centrifuge lift needed to create light v heavy
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

Alexioco

Ah thanks for the input, seems like that is a failure then lol...

So what ways are there to cause two weights to act like a tippe top in a rotating wheel, there must be a way to do that...

Alex