Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Quote from: Alexioco on August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

I believe that the toys page is giving examples of the different directions and positions of forces used within his wheel.

Any Comments?

Alex
i have a comment...imo:you are correct about the toys page being a concept that is used in the wheels...what you have to figure out though is the two apparent weight differences in the anvils and hammers and how they could possibly cause each other to continually rotate...it is the anvils,not the hammers that you should concern yourself with.

Alexioco

I actually have never considered the anvils as I have always though them irrelevant which is kind of silly of me. So the anvils may also be weights?

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

christo4_99

Quote from: Alexioco on September 13, 2010, 07:08:55 AM
I actually have never considered the anvils as I have always though them irrelevant which is kind of silly of me. So the anvils may also be weights?

Alex
what you have in the toys anvils/hammers drawing is three weights per mechanism,attached at the "handles",one mechanism is overall lighter than the other but also the lighter one is built with longer poles...also,the lighter hammermen seem to be twisted clockwise like a wound spring...so...to put it in the form of instruction:the heavier weights control the lighter weights in both cases,the lighter weights can cause just as much force as the heavy weights if a spring is employed since they have a different leverage advantage...

Alexioco

But what happens when the spring is unwound? Its got to be wound again...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

christo4_99

Quote from: Alexioco on September 13, 2010, 12:15:37 PM
But what happens when the spring is unwound? Its got to be wound again...

Alex
according to my theory of how bessler acheived P.M. it's not a question of how the springs get wound it's a question of what are the anvils...and saying that...how do you lift weights without other weights falling?see...because in my theory/design the weights are lifted and lowered by forces/weights that don't necessarily affect the center of gravity(= the anvils)...what i will not disclose is what i think the anvils represent...