Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Theory: The Nature of True Balance & Perpetual Motion

Started by Alexioco, August 01, 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

The anvils may represent a weight. Because the two hammers are in a state of balance, the anvil being the 3rd weight would be enough to upset the two hammers and throw them out of balance. Or the hammer men may be the driving forces or the anvil (main weight) but i don't really agree with myself that the anvil is a weight because weights acted in pairs according to Bessler.
The anvil could be
1. an axle
2. a surface in which weights bounce off like an impulse
3. a simple rest for the weights as they swap

Bessler states that an anvil receives many blows, so they may represent some kind of contact point...

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex and all

Lets look at what is an anvil. Most people think of a heavy piece of steel with a flat top and 1 or 2 horns off of it. This is only the basic smiths anvil. There are many types of anvils from round to square, from long to short, from steel to wood. Yes even wood can be an anvil. Bessler shows the hammer toys twice but in two slightly different designs.  This is just something to consider when thinking about anvils.

PS the toys have wooden anvils.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Dr

You know its kind of funny in a way, about the toys page!! But I have heard it explained many different ways, But no one really knows what Bessler had in mind, I believe the little men represent Heavy and Full (on one side of the wheel) and light and empty (on the other side). But it could just as well have something to do with a cord wrapped around an axle, or maybe a coiled spring, of course this a guess at best!!!

christo4_99

I agree with ABH.the anvils are made of wood.but unless someone gets a little further into my theory i will not say more.

Alexioco

I'm afraid i cant be bothered playing guessing games. If you have something special then, well done, if not, oh well... Keep up the good work any old how  :)

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.