Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: brian334 on August 10, 2010, 04:01:33 PM
All machines are powered by some kind of fuel, the fuel that powers these machines is gravity.

This is only figuratively speaking because gravity is force. Nevertheless, it has already been proven that the conservative force of gravity can cause spontaneous displacement, that is, can cause work to be done without depleting a pre-existing energy reservoir. In other words, it has been shown that under certain circumstances work can be done without spending fuel.

How do you prove that the construction in your patent also does this?

The Eskimo Quinn

one of the first machines i ever designed did this easily, i don't know how yours works, mine was a simple flap valve on the top that opened when it reach the top the tank would fill and sink again, the floating tank was inside a large fish tank, the base of the tank had a hole and a long flexible piece of tube that went out through the wall of the fish tank glass with some simple silicone, naturally as the tank hit bottom it simply pushed a rod that opened the base hole and pushed closed the flap at the top and gravity emptied about half of the water. a better engineer would have had a hollow rod through the hose to allow air in, as mine kept making a vacum, it worked, and you could patent it as it does work and could produce power, but as you can imagine where water flows with gravity for it to be commerciallly viable it must produce more than a hydro setup of equal flow. The patent office will grant a patent on anything that works, it does not have to be practical nor be commercially viable, simply be a novel inventive step and work, the one you just read works, but is simply a toy, anyone wishing to build it do not forget the airline inlet through the outlet hose, and the upper flap had a cork on top that pull the lid closed from above and when in free air the weight of the lid makes it fall open, and stay open until water stops pouring in, the lid of the floating tank had grooves from the outside running to the centre because the top would always be too high out of the water to refill, the rod is simply through rubber gromits from clark rubber. and an aluminium tank sealed with silicone.

I imagine this device has a similar principal, other wise a gravity pump not relying on a downhill freefall could be used for anything, and something much more powerful that this.

Not raining on your parade, i thought mine was the coolest thing ever, and was indeed a novel patentable invention.

Note, I am involved in the design of a hydro project being funded by venture capital, and you can bet the first math that was done was flow rate for work of the new machines of existing hydro before they even looked at it, my input was the physics and mechanical side of the design. The math I leave to everyone else, I knew my design was better simply by flow weight volume over time, what that means in kiliowatts I have no idea. I hope I am wrong and you have discovered something no one else has thought of in this gravity pump.
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

conradelektro

@brian334

Your machine is now patented, no more need for secrecy.

May be you would like to show us photos or better videos of a working machine.

It would be great to see a machine that actually (not only theoretically) coverts gravity to mechanical energy.

I hope you forgive my skepticism as far as the patent is concerned. There are literally thousands of patents claiming "strange machines" which unfortunately never worked.

Greetings, Conrad

Omnibus

I guess, what @conradelectro asks applies to both @brian334 and @The Eskimo Quinn. It isn't at all obvious that you have anything before you demonstrate it so that others can reproduce it. Never mind its commercial viability. Just show that it goes up and down in the fish tank more than once on its own.

brian334

Mr. Bus,
Will you explain why any of these machines won’t work?