Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Harvey on September 21, 2010, 12:24:00 AM
Hi Cletus,

Obviously you an I are the only ones here who paid attention to what you have asked for. As a reminder to the other readers I have quoted your very first post in this thread and highlighted the pertinent request with bold print. Perhaps this will inspire other educated persons to look for solutions as well.

Cheers!

harvey, it is surprising that supposedly intelligent people like you, can make such asinine statements. ::)

if you had actually read all his posts (like the ones where he says stuff like "Maybey ten car coils would increase the watts that way or maybey 60 inline" or the one where he says "fuck duracelld i dont work for them i dont want no dam dc batteries that fry in hours i want 120 v ac 100 amp battery drunks can build from a keg or some shit") and watched his vid's (like the one where he is trying to electrocute his brother on purpose), instead of playing your asinine semantic games, you would/should be giving him advice like this:
Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 23, 2010, 03:06:57 AM
no wait, im sorry... 
the answer is to go buy eleven  12Volt Deep-Cycle Batteries
and connect them in series.
or
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 23, 2010, 02:30:05 PM
all batteries are DC. there is no such thing as an AC battery, 120V AC 100 amp or otherwise, nor can you build one.
or
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 23, 2010, 10:55:49 PM
please do yourself and the rest of us a favor...

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/index.html
after you finish all the chapters in Vol. I, continue on with Vol. II - AC then move on to Vol. III - Semiconductors, etc.
or
Quote from: fritznien on August 25, 2010, 03:35:34 PM
thats minor, the big thing is this guy has not a clue and he is going to hurt himself playing with house currant. he needs at least a years traing
in theory and practice befor any of what he is doing will make sense to him.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

truthbeknown

To Wilby.......

Wow...did you send a PM to Cletus and scare him away?

J. :'(

MrMag

He probably didn't listen to the recommendations to learn about AC before playing with it. ZAP!!!!!

Hope

Cletus ANY ITEM in our universe is a AC/DC battery.  The problem lies in that we are all in the same boat with the same energy FLOWING always, but we flow with it.   What is needed is a non moving (zero point) to latch on to so we can have a difference in aspect.   You speak of wanting to store a charge.   WHY?    I know you want to use this energy later.    But it is like living by a lake, when you need water just pipe out the water with a vacuum (a zero point).   This I believe is the real intent for all radiant energy projects.   We don't need to create the energy or store it.....cause it is ALWAYS here (everywhere nearly) EXCEPT at zero points.   So 95% ( a dumb guess) of energy research is in making new energy.    That is government teaching at work mostly.   We need to establish a thread "looking for a less moving point or zero point to use" on this research.  The harmonics aspect seems promising, but for each radiant energies there will be "like harmonics" we call things like heat wave, light refraction, vaporization, condensation, cold metals, hot metals, wind pressures, void, cavities etc...  But we should realize all this is just finding a place to sense a potential difference.    Without opposition all things would cease to manifest, so all things HAVE opposition.  We need harness and embrace that opposition to its intended purpose.
edited usage

Hope

The Lambright glimmer may be a hint toward a neutral point being focused, gathered.   The fields which we see are just normal particles avoiding the void.   Stands to reason that all atoms have a zero point and every point in between till but we only experience what it reacts with.   A single point of reference is only a dark spot, we can't even sense it until it is in opposition with another atoms field.   This is because most atoms stay balanced or rebalanced quickly.  It is a possibility that all known "matter" CAN be manifest from just two spheres.   Using this model can prove to be less complicated in proving relationships are constant and then we can map secondary contants on the opposite sides of these primary effects.   Spheres are easy to map and relate, their fields also.  Creation in the bible can be understood like this.