Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How much power does a speaker jack put out?

Started by stevensrd1, September 26, 2010, 11:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_level will tell you all about consumer devices (-10 Dbv) output, nominally about 0.3V
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

mscoffman

@stevensrd1

Why won't it run...They key to the operation of both electrical
and mechanical overunity devices is subsytem impedance matching.
Maximum energy transfer takes place only when the supply
subsytem and the load subsystem have identical impedances.

I'd estimate about one watt power at full volume. Which is about drain
current of about 200ma at 5volts. 1 volt p-p signal into 600ohms is
standard audio line drive. There is no reason you couldn't generate
60Hz sine waves at low voltage.

A room output speaker amplifier like a radio or TV is probably 10
watts and of course stereo amplifier the power is marked as rated.
It really has to do with the size of the final audio transistors and their
heatsinking capability. Those final transistors are usually on the
audio chip in a PC. It would be possible to get the specs on a
particular chip.

:S:MarkSCoffman

stevensrd1

Here is another thought I had, relating to resonance. I took a piezoelectric  crystal and layed it on a speaker,,and made the right tone that made it produce electricity, tho it was spiky voltage but high spikes of voltage. I wonder if we took and made two separate circuits,,each circuit full of many hundreds of these piezoelectric crystals.  Now if we had an acoustic room,, put these circuits in there. Then start the right tone,,that then makes one set of piezoelectric crystals vibrate and produce a large amount of electricity,,then feed that electricity into the machine making the loud tone, would the sound keep the piezoelectric crystals resonating enough to keep producing the electricity to keep powering the tone generating machine, sort of a perpetual self powering device. Now as to the second set or circuit of piezoelectric crystals,, these could be used for a separate supply of electricity for any use,,since the same sound resonating the first set of piezoelectric crystals would be doing the same for the second set. Just a thought..   

The Observer

Steven,

As long as what you connect the piezos to.. will vibrate on it's own (high Q) ,
    I believe your idea has some merit.

A speaker won't do that (it's damped) however.. yes it will vibrate.. but it will not store energy and vibrate on it's own.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer