Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did you notice the amount of erased free-energy videos on youtube?

Started by magnetmotorman, October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepCut

Whenever i find one missing i contact the youtuber who uploaded it. I either get no reply or am told by them that they took it down.

magnetmotorman

Quote from: DeepCut on November 12, 2010, 07:50:32 PM
Whenever i find one missing i contact the youtuber who uploaded it. I either get no reply or am told by them that they took it down.
Ok, you are right, may be I'm a little conspiranoic.
The key is simplicity.

DeepCut

stevensrd1

Well I think there may be one of several reasons such videos may have been removed. One being the inventor, who in excitement but yet in lack of understanding,,later finds out what he thought to be correct was not, so out of embarrassment, or hoping not to look further silly, the owner removes a video, hey even I have done it for that reason. On a more serious side note, the reason an owner or someone else may have removed the video,,is because the idea actually worked,,and someone said hey Ill pay you such in such for the idea/machine and in return all you got to do is remove all videos of it,,and keep quiet about it, hey it happens. And lastly worst case scenario is someone high up you might say found such to be to much of a step on the toes,,and got really upset and made things happen, for the worse of the inventor or the video...Money talks..On the bright side of things,   I think that last worst case scenario rarely ever happens now days, there's just to many discoveries happening worldwide/everywhere --all the time --for such to even be worth while, even as an attempt or hope as to hush up them all.

SchubertReijiMaigo

I think the autors suppress theirs video scam, when the invention is tested by OU forums and they don't achieve OU... The autors close theirs account and go away...