Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

golly.  I really am getting addled.  I see now that this thread has actually just been started
by Glen.  LOL.  Clearly I need to check my glasses.  I also see that a previous post of mine
has been re-instated - if it was ever deleted in the first instance.  Probably got that wrong too.
In any event.  Dear Glen.  You may say what you like here and DO YOUR THING.  I have always
believed in the right to 'freedom of expression' - and I think it's fair that if I can have editorial
control over my thread that you enjoy the same.

Like I said.  Have fun.  I won't, myself be reading here.

Rosemary

added.  I just reposted this because I see that the protests are already so LOUD that they're
already  falling off the page.  I'd be sorry if this post of mine is missed.    ;D

I've just desubscribed from notification.  ;D

Rosemary

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY.  IT ALL HELPS THE GENERAL
CAUSE.  AND THAT'S MY ONLY INTEREST.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 02:33:49 AM
Let the "TRUTH be KNOWN" ....

Glen
:)

GOLLY.  This is really RICH.  I've been rolling.  How do you justify censoring data? 
If that's the kind of truth you uphold - then Glen - like Truthbeknow - you have an
EXTRAORDINARY take on the 'the truth'. 

Anyway.  Like I said.  Have fun.  I actually think I'll be enjoying these posts afterall.

Rosemary

exnihiloest

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 27, 2010, 01:42:43 AM
[she] said that my comments are not welcome and don't mean anything and she is not the only one on this forum that feels this way about me. I have not been told by ANY other forum member that I can not post on their thread.

Exactly the same for me.
She considers any doubt about her device as a blasphemy and then makes personal attacks.
I have never seen here such an attitude.

fuzzytomcat

Rosemary,

You have known for some time where I stand http://www.energeticforum.com/94210-post542.html and myself not censoring or withholding photos and data like you ..... here's a link with everything known in existince on the Quantum October 2002 article  including your patent applications using circuit(s) mandating a fly back diode in the diagrams which were designed by ?? .....

http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Ainslie

and my link for twenty two (22) tests complete with photos, images and data .....

http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Mosfet%20Heater

You know these links .... the ones you kept deleting in your moderated COP>17 (??) threads ....

truthbeknown

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 02:50:32 AM
GOLLY.  This is really RICH.  I've been rolling.  How do you justify censoring data? 
If that's the kind of truth you uphold - then Glen - like Truthbeknow - you have an
EXTRAORDINARY take on the 'the truth'. 

Anyway.  Like I said.  Have fun.  I actually think I'll be enjoying these posts afterall.

Rosemary

I guess Loner missed this comment but she will read and post here just as day follows night.
And who cares that you don't like me Rosemary because nobody ever asked you to. And really, reviving a thread is what you do everyday with your COP>17 thread. If nobody comments on it then you have to say some Blah Blah to keep it on the front page just as you have done on every forum you have posted in.  So really, what some people would like to see are pictures and videos of the work you say is being conducted "on campus." So you say you can't post the parts list and so on because of "thieves" so how about some pics and videos? We have to wonder why?
I'm sure the collaborators could shed some light on things but so could you with some effort. You are so good at deleting posts that don't suit you and editing even your own posts its pretty hard to understand your agenda. I hope this thread can truly show all the truths about your whatever device.

???
J.