Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ10.000

Started by Doctor No, December 31, 2010, 12:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

Ok Pix, feel Yourself freely and You can go out, till time is.  Later will be not so easy..... And You Big Joker, are You ready for show?@?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Doctor No on March 23, 2011, 07:29:29 AM
Later will be not so easy..... And You Big Joker, are You ready for show?@?
Okay, you address me, so I'll respond.

Nobody can get away from what's about to happen:

Japan's food-growing capacity is being crippled by radiation.
Their manufacturing capacity was well from permanent lacking of 10-12% decline in power generation, not having those reactors online.
    (This should be the most expensive disaster in modern world history.  Can Japan afford it?  Doubt it.  They'll probably go into a double-dip recession, IMO.)

North Africa and the Middle East is a powder keg of staggering proportions.  Oil is the reason.  No oil being pumped means a double dip recession for everyone, especially the Europeans.

You're a East European, too, you Nazi sympathizer.  Unless you can eat weeds and tree bark, you're not any better off than I am.
    I can't change anything, but I can wait for events to further unfold and then allow stupid, arrogant people (schmucks) to suffer for what they will have done to themselves as well as me.  I'm just a really small part of the *big picture*.  Most people are.  But, what was done to the Jews in WWII can be done to them(the political/business/financial interests) by angry mobs they tried to lie to.  The ancient Roman Empire ended the same way.

To answer your question, Der Fuhrer Dr. No(wak), "Yes, I'm ready."
    I live in an earthquake resistant high-rise that has restricted access 24/7.  There's food in the 'fridge' and cans in the pantry.  That should last long enough for me to determine where I stand in a more lengthy survival situation.  There's other things I could do as well.  I'll take my time to think about that.

Oh, here's a snide question for the "good" Dr. :
You said earlier that you didn't have Jewish ancestors for more than 200 years in the past?  So what?  I did have Jewish ancestors in England over 700 years ago.  BUT(!) they left their DNA in my distant American cousins who live today that have more cousins in the British Isle.  Some of my American cousins had their Y-chromosome DNA tested and a few of them had haplotypes that only originate in the Jewish Cohen (more literally: Kohanim).

http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48936742.html
http://www.cohen-levi.org/jewish_genes_and_genealogy/the_dna_chain_of_tradition.htm

My ancestors gave up Judaism after the King of England forced them to choose Christianity or leave England.  I decided to change for my reasons, and not anyone else's potential objection.
   But, you think the drop of blood argument can't be used against you!?!?  I have less Jewish DNA than you do!  My ancestor's 700+ yrs in England to your's 200+ in Poland.
   If I was a Quality Control Freak official in your organization, I would research every possible ancestor you had on both sides of your family and check the DNA of your cousins.
   Start here:

http://www.ysearch.org/
http://www.mitosearch.org/

NOTE:
Members,
I'll keep trying to insult this Nazi-lover with what I at least think is logical and provable, to me, as approaching the truth.  As I perceive it.  That's the easiest way I can put it.
   When the Moderators ban him, I continue doing personal research as I always did---since he'll be gone.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doctor No

So mein Freund. As everybody can clearly see, when You want, You can afford Yourself for objective analysis. Why please not always so? Are You afraid of sthg, maybe?

Doctor No

The DRJ10.000 true, full power CNF ecological reactor will undergo its check in June. Somewhere..... Are You afraid already The Big M? I think it is OK. And You all, what do You think?;-]

pix

@ big_m
Do not feed this nazi troll.
Ignore him.

Regards,
pix