Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ10.000

Started by Doctor No, December 31, 2010, 12:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: pix on May 17, 2011, 04:18:48 PM
@ big_m
Do not feed this nazi troll.
Ignore him.

Regards,
pix
I agree, he's a son-of-a-bitch.  But, Stefan hasn't banned him yet, has he?  And there's nothing to prevent him from clicking on the thread I started in the "News" forum, and pestering me there.

These racists don't know how to voluntarily stop.  They know force, however.  WWII showed them that.

Otherwise, he's not so smart to confound me, so far, in an engineering argument about what he wants to do with OU.  And, he's not being forthcoming about highly specific details of his group's invention(s).

I point out his less-than-logical points, but without accurate engineering information from him, all I can do is 'needle' him some.

His group is 'testing' a device in June?  Well, he can't hide forever.  I'm sure someone in the Polish Gov't knows who and what he is.  They, hopefully, should remember what happened to Polish Jews in WWII.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

pix

:)
I din't think that Polish Goverment have time to to waste on such mentals like nazi Doctor.
Leave him alone.

Regards,
pix

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: pix on May 19, 2011, 10:41:42 AM
:)
I din't think that Polish Goverment have time to to waste on such mentals like nazi Doctor.
I only surmise that the Polish Govt and the 'boys at Langley' think the bad Dr. No(wak) is merely a crackpot.  I agree.  But can he do better?  The WWII German Nazis weren't smart enough to build a flying saucer on their own.  Unless Dr. No(wak)'s group has help, he may not be able to do the same thing with his group's device.  But suppose he gets better help, if he is getting help?  I hope Langley does something about this irritation of his group, someday.
Leave him alone.
Regards,
pix
Some of the Members at the OUR site ( http://www.overunityresearch.com) have had a tendency to do the same to me.

I see no difference sometimes.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doctor No

You are not right. The German scientist has built actually 2 various generations of antigravity flying discs, which we can specify as: 1. under supervision of Prof. W. Gerlach-this are better known as Haunebu/Vril generation. This were basing on earlier, after I WW works done works through secret societies from various unis.  This principe we can call generally as dynamic atomic reactors. They are sometime called also as "The Bell" (Die Glocke). The name is really adequate, cos they were basing on power of tachyons=time change. 2. The greatest and most powerfull, also real eternal-self propeling and rebuilding. It was constructed through G. Beluzzo after earlier works of V. Schauberger. This against previous were not radioactive, better know as "The Living Water" principe. More on: www.pks.or.at             Both gens were concipied and supposed to be built, on todays polish soil, in WrocÅ,aw (Breslau) and vicinity: Leubus (Libiaz)-Kloster and big underground research facility, Neumarkt/Schlesien (Åšroda ÅšlÄ...ska), underground production facility, much bigger as "Dora" near Walim. The Beluzzo disc was produced in WrocÅ,aw, but earlier, in May 44, a prototype of 34m diameter was built in Praque-Kbely secret BMW works. More about, only till tomorrow and only in polish language on: www.scisle.tajne.nadaje.webpark.pl