Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Would a self looping SMOT be proof of OU?

Started by billmehess, January 30, 2011, 02:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you consider a closed loop smot something that could be marketed

Yes
14 (82.4%)
No
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

maw2432

Just a thought,   maybe XS could provide a Non-disclosure aggreement (NDA) like Steorn,  of his device for some of us to verify that is real and works...?????    But I doubt he would do it ....   

Bill

Omnibus

What device? XS is too good to have a device.

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on February 07, 2011, 06:15:14 PM
I have conclusively proved that smot producess excess energy and thus violates CoE. The fact that some people don't have basic understanding of physics which prevents then from understanding the proof doesn't make that proof one bit invalid.
No, you haven't. The fact isn't that people don't have basic understanding of physics. The fact is that you have overlooked important details which you are too ignorant to see no matter how many times I have to repeat that for you. SMOT does not violate CoE.

Omnibus

My proof that smot-like devices are OU is definitive and needs no further discussion. Those interested in the details of the proof may go back in the forum and read the arguments. Of course, the fact that someone doesn't understand the arguments doesn't mean that the arguments are invalid.

Besides, I have proven definitively that the standard physics contains inherently violation of CoE. This should never be forgotten by those who need firm ground for their OU claims. Thus, we don't need to concede with the foisting of the mainstream that standard science denies violation of CoE and therefore have to look for esoteric, mostly unacceptable explanations for our OU findings such as energy from the vacuum, zero point energy and what not. Luckily, everything fits right into the framework of the known science, understood deeply and correctly.

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on February 08, 2011, 04:35:57 AM
My proof that smot-like devices are OU is definitive and needs no further discussion. Those interested in the details of the proof may go back in the forum and read the arguments. Of course, the fact that someone doesn't understand the arguments doesn't mean that the arguments are invalid.

Besides, I have proven definitively that the standard physics contains inherently violation of CoE. This should never be forgotten by those who need firm ground for their OU claims. Thus, we don't need to concede with the foisting of the mainstream that standard science denies violation of CoE and therefore have to look for esoteric, mostly unacceptable explanations for our OU findings such as energy from the vacuum, zero point energy and what not. Luckily, everything fits right into the framework of the known science, understood deeply and correctly.
What appears to be a proof are not a real proof. Even you can get wrong once in a while. I have proven definitely that a SMOT are not violating CoE. One really do not need to be very skilled to understand that SMOT cannot violate CoE. The explanation lies in its simple and understandable physics of a SMOT.
Because the SMOT also use magnetic force, means you cannot rely the proof of CoE just by considering the balls delta H with respect to the gravitional force only. This is not the only thing you have missed. Also that the ball gains potential energy at the very moment you use your hand to place the ball at the beginning of the track. So it is the hand that applies potential energy into the system. What appears to be a violation of CoE, is your hand applied that energy in advance. There is more to the SMOT that proves no violation of CoE. If you want to know, try studying your papers a few times more.
No matter what you reply, a SMOT does not violate CoE. There is no real proof of violation of CoE other than an apparent proof due to ignorance.

Vidar