Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: markdansie on March 17, 2011, 11:23:27 PM
@omnibus
I actually know someone who did replicate and earlier circuit with spice and built it. The circuit perfromed exactly as the spice simulation suggested...but not as claimed. This does not apply to the current experiment..but that spice is sure good.
Mark

Can you post the PSpice files of that simulation? I'll be waiting for @poyn99's simulation of the new schematic too. All these claims have to come to an end so that we can move to something more productive, if all turn out negative.

markdansie

@Omnibus
Unfortunately I do not own the data but will see if I can get permission to send it privately.
@Rosemary
I know of a maths guru who is familiar with your work. He with a friend built one of your experiments sometime ago and know what you are trying to achieve. I can put you in direct contact with them if you like.
My email is markdansie@bigpond.com
Kind Regards

poynt99

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 17, 2011, 11:19:49 PM
and is this the type of probe being used?

No. It was simply to make a comment on the limited vertical res of oscilloscopes, and how some folks attempt to work around that limitation. In this case, for small currents.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

neptune

Hi Rosemary , your eyesight sounds no better than mine . I have only one eye that works , and last week while mending a puncture in my bike , I managed to Glue it shut! All sorted now . There was a a couple of things you said in your last reply that I did not understand . You said "there is a whole lot of iron on that resistor ." I take it you mean the load resistor , but I thought it was nickle chromium wire on a glass or ceramic core . Are you now saying it has an iron core? Also , not sure what you meant by "try to keep a threaded rod of sorts " Please tell me if and when you have time . Looking forward to the video on Monday , or whenever .
           Just a small point from the demo report on your blog .At the lowest driver frequency , you talk about the gate being Negative for 2.7 minutes . If we assume a low duty cycle of , say ,10% on , that means the actual switching frequency is one cycle every2.97 minutes .I know that you said that the effect is not frequency dependent but , boy , is that slow!

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: neptune on March 18, 2011, 11:59:45 AM
Hi Rosemary , your eyesight sounds no better than mine . I have only one eye that works , and last week while mending a puncture in my bike , I managed to Glue it shut! All sorted now . There was a a couple of things you said in your last reply that I did not understand . You said "there is a whole lot of iron on that resistor ." I take it you mean the load resistor , but I thought it was nickle chromium wire on a glass or ceramic core . Are you now saying it has an iron core? Also , not sure what you meant by "try to keep a threaded rod of sorts " Please tell me if and when you have time . Looking forward to the video on Monday , or whenever .
           Just a small point from the demo report on your blog .At the lowest driver frequency , you talk about the gate being Negative for 2.7 minutes . If we assume a low duty cycle of , say ,10% on , that means the actual switching frequency is one cycle every2.97 minutes .I know that you said that the effect is not frequency dependent but , boy , is that slow!

Hi Neptune.  We have a standard immersion heater type element.  I'll try and get a photo of this from my early shots.  The wire is threaded inside the rod. 

Regarding the frequency.  We have some variation when we go into 'heavy duty mode' with the frequency.  But that zero discharge number from the batteries - that is as steady as a rock at just about any and every frequency.  We took it to its slowest possible to test this.  And yes - it oscillates without any evident variation for 3 minutes.  I agree.  It's wierd. 

Kindest
Rosemary