Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

batteries without metal electrodes and just cheap graphite and TiO2

Started by hartiberlin, March 06, 2011, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: conradelektro on March 30, 2011, 03:45:08 AM
<snip
The meter is in DC-setting, with AC-setting I get zero Volt. (The meter has to be in DC-setting to see electro smog, acting like a diode receiver.) Today my readings are higher because air humidity is rather high today.
>snip
Greetings, Conrad

Conrad,  using a Fluke 87 on AC I get quite a lot of voltage just holding the leads in the air.  I'll have to take a look again to see how much but I've always noted quite a lot when on the AC setting.  That fluke can read fairly high frequency on the AC setting bit IIRC most meters I've got of lesser quality also see voltage when just holding the leads or laying them out. 
   That brings me to wonder if ibpointless is creating some sort of high frequency rectifier here that is picking up ambient energy or maybe even zero point energy (which I believe oscillates at GHz + frequencies)

ibpointless2

I drove around with my cells to see if they still worked in different locations. I tested them in places where radio towers and power lines were not close and they still gave me voltages. I even drove to a spot where I could not get any cell phone reception and I still got voltage from the cells.

As for the graphite test the jump around from positive to negative has shown up in some of my cell before. To fix that I found that shorted the plates out works best. Try to use graphite lead you get from mechanical pencils. The Graphite test was only to show that you don't need metals, some carbon items work too. I do thank you for taking the time to experiment on this.  :)

Its been raining all day and when I stick my probes of my meter up in the air the most I've ever seen is 10mV. 50mV is a little high, you might want to check the wiring in your house. Do you get the same reading at a friends house or outside far from your house?

As for the ambient energy idea I have tried heating the water before and i did see a increase of voltage(its affected by heat energy). It would be hard to believe that i'm picking of zero point energy but if you look at the Casimir effect you notice they have two plates separated like mine and they pick up ZPE, but there plates are really close together. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
Unless somehow the water is creating a vacuum I don't think we could be seeing the Casimir effect, but they do look similar. --"The Casimir effect can be understood by the idea that the presence of conducting metals and dielectrics alters the vacuum expectation value of the energy of the second quantized electromagnetic field.[9] Since the value of this energy depends on the shapes and positions of the conductors and dielectrics, the Casimir effect makes itself manifest as a force between such objects."--

conradelektro

It looks like we will have a beautiful spring day tomorrow, so I will go to the woods with some setup (aluminium wire, distiled water, plastic cup) to make measurements.

I believe that ibpointless2 is seeing something real in his cells. But in my house the electro smog is just to powerful to distinguish any output around 10 to 100 mV from it. Also my digital meters are not really high quality.

@e2matrix: What I see at my house so far is electro smog, which could be too high for such experiments. The Zero Point Energy should be at Tera-Hertz, if it exists? But infrared could be picked up. They are now building solar panels that go into the infrared (is in an experimental stage).

Greetings, Conrad

Pirate88179

Conrad:

No need to go to the woods...use the Faraday cage (microwave oven) that you probably have in your home.  This will tell you for sure.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ibpointless2

If anyone is working on the same metal water battery cell I've found a nice trick to help get better voltage. You can have the same size plates in water and it will still produce a voltage but it will be the generic voltage of around 100mV give or take. If you want to see more power the trick is very simple, have one of the aluminum wires barely touching the water and the other aluminum wire fully in the water. For me my barely touching water plate is my positive. Let me know if this works for others.  :)