Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Due to Thread Jacking=New Thread:Bessler Priciple Discovered

Started by christo4_99, April 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. M

Quote from: christo4_99 on May 09, 2011, 02:47:27 AM
i have discovered Bessler's secret and something which i consider to be very special about the man himself and i wanna make a movie about it for international release and it will have an insurmountable ending!

Honestly..?

If it shows the creation of a perpetual motion device running, explains how it runs and it's possible to recreate it purely by watching the film then, yes, I would go and watch it at the cinema and pre-book the seats for the first showing.

If it's just a lot of "artistic license" and dramatisation with no real factual basis then I would probably put it on my LoveFilm subscription with a low priority depending providing it got more than two stars on LoveFilm/IMDB.

AB Hammer

christo4_99

Taking a bow a little soon are you not?

Each time we turn another stone of the puzzle it is a form of revaluation. Most of us here have had dozens if not hundreds of them. Many times we feel we have it now ,and then it just won't turn after the build. Many people in the past and present have claimed they have the secrete. Some do this just to see how many other people feel they have the secrete and may show it in fear of loosing their part of the limelight. Exposing their idea into open source.

First thing is. You have to have proof of a running wheel to be taken seriously.

Those of us who have been in this game know, a running wheel is not the final breakthrough either. We will all know in truth it is only the first part to the bigger puzzle that now has to be worked on. The next step is which wheel will be the strongest and most maintenance free. These wheels will be the ones people will seek, for those are the ones to be manufactured.

Just some words of thought
Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

grayone

Quote from: James.Lindgaard on May 12, 2011, 05:19:02 PM
>> First thing is. You have to have proof of a running wheel to be taken seriously. <<

Complete bullshit Alan. You think people should take you seriously when crap like this is all you and some of your friends at Besslerwheel can post.
You yourself have never shown anything a child couldn't do better.
And polishing stainless is not engineering per se.
You have no credibility with me. You are not capapable of discussing an idea. This is why this forum has died out. You constantly mocked me for using math like it was something bad. all you have are insults, inuendo and your clever word play of don't look at me because we're talking about you.
Yet you say you work secretly and should be trusted by people who post openly. A double standard that would get the trusting person ripped off and denied credit.
Of course, if you can't keep up, drag everyone down to your level. I'm glad I never went for your bullshit. That's all you have.

Formally known as P-Motion; Leave my step Dad alone. It is bad enough you have been banned from so many forums while stalking my step Dad. It seems everybody knows your full of dung. So give it up and go on. He is not going to respond to you no more. You are a waste of his time.

grayone

Quote from: James.Lindgaard on May 12, 2011, 10:23:18 PM
  Michael,
Is your step-dad still using your account as he has admitted to doing in the past ?
Still, his unwillingness to show nor discuss his work equals No credibilty.
The same standard that applies to everybody else.
Sorry, no exceptions.

Sorry James.Lindgaard; I didn't know you are the Perpetual Motion God!! What do we have to do to serve you? Post everything we can find, ours and others? Just for you?

Right!!  ::)

grayone

Quote from: James.Lindgaard on May 13, 2011, 07:11:23 PM
  You need help Alan, and you shouldn't be using Michaels account. It's against the rules.

Hay jerk off, I am not my step Dad and I am moving out to make my own life. So go play with yourself for no one else wants to play your games. LOL