Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: evolvingape on April 29, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
Yes the Dodge truck really made me go  ??? sounds familiar...

I also found it quite amusing that anyone would claim that a 2% addition of fuel by volume to water would persuade the iron that it was not acceptable to go rusty anymore. Thats a good one  ;D

RM :)

There is no way you are going to mix water and fuel in a tank.
He probably means he burns HC fuel at certain times for the reasons
quoted. LikeFF

:S:MarkSCoffman

ElectricGoose

Quote from: guruji on April 30, 2011, 07:30:03 AM
Hi E goose look at this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMVtGxSYdhU&feature=related

Guruji

Not sure what your point is???  I have seen that youtube clip before and it demonstrates my point exactly which was - - - YOU CANNOT GET THE SAME 'OVERUNITY' CHARGING WITH CAPS AS YOU CAN WITH LEAD CELL BATTERIES!
Maybe you thought I said you can't run the circuit on Caps at all.  Of course you can.  I was talking about close looping it and experiencing the same gains as you do with batteries, not semantics on wiring.

Did you listen to what the guy in the clip says? - -that it will eventually stop with the capacitors. 

Hence NO OU of circuit or motor!

E-Goose

evolvingape

This story has just hit RMN with a new hype video but no extra details really. Guess we all gotta wait till Wednesday to find out if it is FF or not...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=203494

RM :)

e2matrix

ElectricGoose, Can you expand a bit on this statement: "There IS a way to convert water into fuel (and Im not talking HHO) but you need the assistance of a couple small elements." 

OscarMeyer

Yes, the guys in Germany were able to close the loop in their water fueled small engine demo video but nobody else can do what they can do.  Their success can not be duplicated because they are the only ones who have the secret and everybody else is just too stupid to even come close.

As soon as E-goose releases his water into fuel secrets, we can all build our own systems to run our cars with and we can stop paying attention to people claiming to be doing what the German inventors have already done.

Besides, running a car on water is really not overunity.  The water is the fuel and just like crude oil, it must be processed before it can be burned in an ICE.  If it runs out of fuel, it stops.  Overunity would mean it could self power itself because the energy being generated by the device is greater than the energy put in at the start.

I can build a car that runs on paper but as soon as the paper is burned, it will stop also.  No overunity there either.

I want everybody to forget about the talk radio show announcement.  Don’t even waste your time going there.  It's fake just like wrestling.  I will go there on behalf of all of you and if it’s real, I’ll report back to you guys here.  In fact, it would probably be better if the author of this thread just deleted it so they can save other members from wasting their time so they can get back to building their motors and joule thieves that one day may be the answer. 

Oscar