Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Yes the Dodge truck really made me go  ??? sounds familiar...

I also found it quite amusing that anyone would claim that a 2% addition of fuel by volume to water would persuade the iron that it was not acceptable to go rusty anymore. Thats a good one  ;D

RM :)

ElectricGoose

Quote from: evolvingape on April 29, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
Yes the Dodge truck really made me go  ??? sounds familiar...

I also found it quite amusing that anyone would claim that a 2% addition of fuel by volume to water would persuade the iron that it was not acceptable to go rusty anymore. Thats a good one  ;D

RM :)

Like yourself I find this whole thing dubious at best and suspect that May 4 will come and go without happenstance. 

I have watched some of FF's videos and I dont think he is terribly sharp.  On top of that, there are so many reasons to doubt this whole thing.  However, before I go further I will say this - There IS a way to convert water into fuel (and Im not talking HHO) but you need the assistance of a couple small elements.

Anyway back to this stupid announcement.

1)  Why would anyone that CLAIMS (as in the article) to have had 10 attempts on their life give the 'enemy' a heads up as to when they are going to release this type of info?  This is just dumb on a whole new level.  If you were smart you would tell nobody and then once you have made up your mind to release, just submit a prerecorded DVD or whatever to MULTIPLE news outlets along with blogs etc that can't be all hamstrung at once.  Anything other than that is just either a hoax or someone that wants there 15 minutes of fame.
2)  As evolvingape points out, the 2% fuel mix for stopping rust might be bulldust.  IF rust were the true issue, you can install lubrication injection systems similar to what they put in LPG conversions which is so much more efficient. 
3)  What is it with people claiming they have been "offered 1 billion dollars by oil companies" to stay quiet!!???  Is this the magic number that all the crackpots quote??  LOL  Seems to me quite a few conspiracy theories have this similar thread running through the story.  Supposedly Stan Meyer was offered this before he was 'killed'.  Was he killed??  Do any of us know?  He himself could have been a deluded narcicist with pride issues whose only downfall was his own arrogance and bad genetics.  Lets face it...there is so much crap written on the internet that people just lap up as fact EVEN AFTER it has been stated as hoax by the actual perpetrator!
4  Getting back to this claim of Mister X having his life nearly taken 10 times.  Do you really think big OIL is that incompetent and a silly little chemical like MMS is going to save your life from a true poisoning threat?  OMG...that is the most stupid thing of all and just tells you where this guys thinking is at!  If bad people want you dead, you are dead! 

At the very least, this Mister X, Fast Freddy or whatever his name is has delusions of grandeur and dwells far too much reading through the vast pages of conspiracy theory to be found on the internet (as many here do). 

The facts in EVERYTHING are not that hard to spot.  You just have to be willing to step back, suspect everybody and let the EVIDENCE provide the answer.  This is what true science does.  Sure, you might go in with a theory but if the tests and subsequent EVIDENCE shows something completely opposite to what your theory was...you have to be humble and say "OK, I was wrong and now the evidence is leading me this way".  This is what Ockhams Razor does and it provides you a clearcut path to the TRUTH (eventually).

Unfortunately humility is not something that is prevalent in the scientific community because everyone wants to be right about their theory especially when many of them broadcast it as 'fact' before they even know themselves.  Then later when they are proven wrong by others or themselves, they cannot stomach it and will spin any ludicrous crap to excuse why their theory is still valid.  Grow up!!!  Science does not  advance this way.

One prime example is the pulse motor.  That particular inventor has been stating for decades things about the 'radiant event' and how his motors provide the key to OU.  He will hone in on the RADIANT EVENT and talk at length about its huge voltage with lack of current and all the magical reasons this 'spike' rings through the universe to excite the aether and provide OU.  What freaking bulldust!!!!
I have done the tests, I have built the machine along with my own and the only difference I inserted in the whole process was honesty and humility.
I do not dispute that the pulse motor is not efficient OR that there isnt the APPEARANCE of OU because yes, you can charge more batteries.  However what the inventor DOESNT tell everyone is the TRUE science not because it is anything fabulous but because he would have to change his story and his pride would be hurt after spouting shite for decades.
All the 'radiant spike' does is charge batteries EFFICIENTLY and prevent sulfation.  Yes this is an advance but DO NOT state what is is NOT!!  The radiant spike is only PART of the whole proccess just like round tires make a car go faster than square ones.  However the OU 'fuel' comes from the last place people are looking because the magician has been talking guff and misdirecting your attention elsewhere. 

The 'fuel' is the WATER within the battery itself!

As we all know, there is tremendous power in water.  All the pulse motor does is run a circuit efficiently with the aid of flywheel and magnets so that the source battery is not drained at a rate greater than the load bank.  HOWEVER the true fuel is always being consumed from somewhere and this is in the water inside the battery between the charge and discharge cycles. 

How do I KNOW this???  I conduct experiments, eradicate each variable and what remains is the TRUTH.  For example, why can't you charge capacitors and run a closed cycle bank with a pulse motor (at the same rate as batteries)???  If the OU was truly because of the radiant event alone and the 'fuel' was the aether outside the battery, THEN this should work with capacitors!!!  But NO!!  You see it with almost every 'OU device'.  "Errr yeh we gotta have the battery bank as a buffer".  Rubbish!  If you needed a buffer, a supecap bank would be good enough.   They either dont know that the water is providing the energy or they wont admit it because they would rather say something sexy like "look at me and this amazing 'time pumping universal flux capacitor' circuit I have built and what it does"!  What a wank...this is not science...it is vanity!

I wonder how many people have ever questioned the inventor "how often he has to top up his batteries?".  No...because they are all too busy looking at the circuit and listening to what comes out of his mouth.

THEN, when someone gets too close to the truth and questions something the 'inventor' doesnt like, he will say things like "People and humanity arent ready for my wonderful technology yet" meanwhile selling their wares on the internet for thousands of dollars but trying to act like humanitarians.  What hypocrisy!

Believe nothing but the evidence people and the truth will set you free!

E-Goose

koostos

Mister X was even offered $1 billion in cash from an oil producing country to walk away from this invention!  But through his strong belief that God wants him to release this technology to the people he refused to sell out and made sure that this time the technology would not be suppressed in any way

America, Bible Belt, God and $$$ = BS

TheCell

Is it a 2004 dodge truck?
I've got the video that once was removed from yt, and the comments saved to a text file.
Running a car on water : Water expands through igniting by a plasma spark gap releasing more energy than was put in.
Attachment : Arc-liberated chemical energy exceeds electrical input energy
I still don't understand why this works with plain electrolysis, but on the german forum a user did loop back his circuit, so it seem to be possible.