Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Want to know if you are powering it too long, insert a .1 ohm and scope it. If your trace levels off at the top, you are. In this case, back the hall out a bit. Saw that used in the attraction motor secrets thread on EF.

thay

teslaalset

@Neptune,

Here's the figure to explain the tolerance and fine tuning issue.

It should be self explaining.
If Rotor magnet RM1 is facing the stator coil, the optimum is tuned by Stator magnet SM1.
Then rotor rotates and rotor magnet RM2 faces the same stator coil.
But RM2 has different strength compared to RM1 (0.95T versus 1.05T).
Then the position of SM1 should be tuned again for optimum drag, which will spoil the optimization for RM1.
So only an avarage optimum position can be obtained.
If RM1 would have same value as RM2 than optimization would be perfect.

teslaalset

Quote from: wings on May 19, 2011, 07:50:16 AM
this time is related to Magnetic Domain propagation speed - domino effect ( 100 - 2000 m/s ?)

i.e. magnetic viscosity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Magnetic_Viscosity

@Wings,

I noticed you added these graphs.
Can you post the link?  I like to check this, my own observations might be to narrow minded....

Hope

After my replication of another prototype I will build the stator plate out of non ferrous metal or ceramic and encapsulate it and evacuate the air AND place it on magnetic bearing (if it is balanced enough)  Then the RPM will be targeted between 20,000- 22,000 and since the output is linear the wattage will increase 40 fold. That will give us a unit that is able to handle most our power needs.  It will be about the size of a 5 gallon propane tank and will be nearly as lite as an empty propane cylinder.   This will include an AC inverter  and regulated DC outputs also. 

Longevity in real statistics?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrKDswHdIo This youtube states 300 years.  Degrading .93% every 10-15 years (loose data) depending on environment.

Also we realize that the hall switches will not be able to keep up at that 20K rpm so we will look toward opt relays like these:
http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=9090167

This is what a manufacture states:

Sintered Nd-Fe-B magnets will remain magnetized indefinitely. They experience a minuscule reduction in flux density over time. As long as their physical properties remain intact, neodymium magnets will likely loose less than1% of their flux density over 100 years. Generally the magnet will experience a degradation in its physical properties, such as corrosion, prior to it demagnetizing because of age. However, heat and high magnetic fields can demagnetize these magnets.

neptune

@Teslaalset .Your logic is irrefutable . What I would suggest as a starting point is this . I f you have loads of magnets on stock . Devise a simple test rig to measure the attraction force agains a piece of iron ,using a spring balance . Then pick the 8 magnets that come closest in strength . That may well reduce the need for tuning .