Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wings

Quote from: khabe on May 21, 2011, 02:04:04 AM
LtBolo,
Looks like you do not use soft ferrite but hard ferrite  :o
cheers,
khabe

Soft ferrites
Ferrites that are used in transformer or electromagnetic cores contain nickel, zinc, or manganese compounds. They have a low coercivity and are called soft ferrites. Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of switched-mode power supply (SMPS) and RF transformers and inductors. A common ferrite, chemical symbol MnZn, is composed of the oxides of manganese and zinc.
Hard ferrites
In contrast, permanent ferrite magnets (or "hard ferrites"), which have a high remanence after magnetization, are composed of iron and barium or strontium oxides. In a magnetically saturated state they conduct magnetic flux well and have a high magnetic permeability. This enables these so-called ceramic magnets to store stronger magnetic fields than iron itself. They are the most commonly used magnets in radios. The maximum magnetic field B is about 0.35 tesla and the magnetic field strength H is about 30 to 160 kiloampere turns per meter (400 to 2000 oersteds).

Khabe :

You have a great experience, what is your suggestion to make a device that use the LtBolo phenomenon of magnetic viscosity?

neptune

@Khabe .I find it strange that as a sceptic you just "happen " to know the telephone number of Bill Muller`s daughter . I also find it strange that she does not post here . But I bet she does a lot of reading ...

khabe

wings,
About common motors and generators yes I have some  experiences, but I have never told I have experiences with OU,
I have tried some ideas but never achieved any success  ::) But can I ask - who have successful experiences with OU ? 8)
I do not try to dis anybody, I have repeated many times,
Just when anyone uses some specific term then Im a little bid interested - does he know what it means at all ::)
Why to take ill  ???
Some guys are so hyperaesthete you even cant ask why repellent magnets on his replication are so tiny - right away takes umbrage and goes sulk >:(
Very sad of course,
best regards,
khabe

khabe

Quote from: neptune on May 21, 2011, 06:53:20 AM
@Khabe .I find it strange that as a sceptic you just "happen " to know the telephone number of Bill Muller`s daughter . I also find it strange that she does not post here . But I bet she does a lot of reading ...

Dont worry, body,
I did not give phone number was just link to homepage  8)
I had some contact with Bill in nineties, never spoken with his daughter just in this century got few emails something like "Muller machine news", nothing else.
cheers,
khabe

LtBolo

Quote from: khabe on May 21, 2011, 02:04:04 AM
LtBolo,
Looks like you do not use soft ferrite but hard ferrite  :o

Haven't used anything hard or soft Khabe, just reasoning out loud.

Part of the scientific process is making predictions and testing those predictions. I am starting from the viewpoint that RomeroUK's device worked as described, and am attempting have discussion with others about a possible mode of operation. I am neither a skeptic nor a believer, nor am I an optimist or a pessimist. I am an electrical engineer by education and best described as a pragmatist. What works, works.

In the end I believe that so-called 'free energy' has a quantum origin. I believe that the quantum is powered by a virtually infinite source of energy. I believe that Einstein missed it in some major ways and mankind is still paying the price for that. I believe that nature was designed to be inherently stable, and a major part of maintaining that stability requires that creating an imbalance is difficult. I do think it is possible, but I am certain it isn't the most straightforward or obvious thing.

My comments about the possible phase shift due to magnetic viscosity was simply voicing a possible mode of operation for RomeroUK's device. I thought of it a while ago, but it seemed more plausible after seeing the discussion between Teslaalset and Wings regarding the propagation times of magnetic fields. To the extent that propagation can become a macro effect, it might be a viable answer. In essence, if we can create a delay between action and reaction, such that the reaction actually becomes helpful, the mechanical load on the rotor might be greatly reduced relative to the amount of power generated. By combining that with a highly efficient pulse motor, even small amounts of OU may become measurable.