Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penno64

Hi Ron,

You are, as I was, seeing it all wrong.

The yellow wires do go to the drive coil - it is the MO fan coil/core (but now he tells us it has
special core).

The white coil at the top of screen is the "specially wound" collector coil.

As he will not open up and disclose what it is, we can only speculate from what is visible to us.

At best guess and after watch that video more times than I can count, i am leaning towards a bifilar.

You will note the two wires from the drive circuit come to the MO core/coil. from there, two of the four strands for the collector(pickup) coil are connected. The black(negative) for the leds seems to me
to be connected to the junction oif the bifilar.

Any one else like to put forward a connection plan.

I have tried all combos that I can come up with.

Little if no joy.

I guess that many things need to be right for this to work. Again, like searching for a needle in haystck.

Penno

chrisC

Quote from: penno64 on June 11, 2011, 07:15:28 PM
I have tried all combos that I can come up with.

Little if no joy.

I guess that many things need to be right for this to work. Again, like searching for a needle in haystck.

Penno

Hi Penno:

I think you're thinking too hard. You already have the basics of the coil drivers and pickup and a lot of good advice on what and why you need to tune the inductance with the capacitor values to achieve the final result with almost no current so no Lenz effect. The big cap. load would have picked up all the required charges and voltage to drive the motor in it's most efficient state as taught by Bolt and confirmed by Romero. If you can achieve that the DC-to=converter will allow the power supply/battery to be removed and your looping will be confirmed. Hope I'm not simplifying or confusing you. I will try these tuning next weekend when I'm back in town.

cheers
chrisC

romerouk

penno64 my friend, you can do speed up under load or shorted just with a stand alone coil.
Don't complicate your life, take it the easier way.Leave my last video aside for later.
I better stop showing all these videos before people here will go crazy.
I promise you all that it can be done with a single coil, not litz, multifillar.... just simple.
Once you get the effect you can decide what to do to improve it.
The problem is that most of you keep ignoring many of my helping posts and jump direct into adding a coil close to the rotor and expect the Fu____G OU...
Don't take the hard way, keep the easy one.
I had confirmations from few people where they managed to have a proper speedup under load.
I am not going to tell their names but they can confirm it here if they wish.
One of them is from the same country as I am and that makes me happy.
If they did it many others can.
Looks that at the moment here on the forum I am loved and hated at the same time.
What to do now.....................................................................?

penno64

penno64

My Dearest Romero,

I have no hate whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, I feel guilt for my response to a fellow member trying to iron out his drive circuit. I really should appologise to him.

I am so pleased that you avail yourself and assist others - and I hope that the final outcome
is one where we can all help each other.

Moreover, I applaud you for putting up with everything that people on this forum, including
myself, have thrown at you.

I do not, for one minute expect anything OU.

But I am getting frustrated.

I respect your position and understand that it is not possible to disclose everthing and I am not asking
you to do so.

Please, please, do not take my posts as anger or hate towards you.

Kindest Regards, Penno (Garry)