Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on June 02, 2011, 08:22:59 PM
I am sorry but I don't buy into this gravity being a pushing force. no reputable scientist would either.

onthecuttingedge2010

Well lets look at it this way. This falls into the common belief category. But how will their common belief hold up to a running gravity wheel. They can not fully explain gravity. At least most do admit that. The accepted belief is it pulls. But explain water in so called zero gravity. does it disperse? No it holds to together. What causes it to hold together?  Watch this video and ask. Is it having it's own gravity or is there an outside force holding it together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JrhW2aO6I&feature=related

We truly don't know gravity but we have an idea about gravity. Either way it keeps us on the ground.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 02, 2011, 09:52:22 PM
onthecuttingedge2010

Well lets look at it this way. This falls into the common belief category. But how will their common belief hold up to a running gravity wheel. They can not fully explain gravity. At least most do admit that. The accepted belief is it pulls. But explain water called in Zero space. does it disperse? No it holds to together. What causes it to hold together?  Watch this video and ask. Is it having it's own gravity or is there an outside force holding it together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4JrhW2aO6I&feature=related

We truly don't know gravity but we have an idea about gravity. Either way it keeps us on the ground.

Alan

I have watched every single NASA feed there ever was, the waters surface tension is stronger than any gravitational force at that distance from earth.

AB Hammer

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on June 02, 2011, 09:56:25 PM
I have watched every single NASA feed there ever was, the waters surface tension is stronger than any gravitational force at that distance from earth.

Well then there needs to be a test of the water close to a larger mass and see if it gravitates towards it and spread out on it? Have they done this test? surface tension is a good possible answer. But when they put the tablet in it I have to second guess it, for here on earth it brakes up surface tension. My fact is I can't say one way or the other. But there are still many questions that need to be answered.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on June 02, 2011, 09:56:25 PM

Actually at that distance from the earth, the gravitational force is still 90-95%.  They're in a free-fall weightless environment and not free from the gravitational force.  The waters surface tension being stronger than the gravitational force of the earth at that distance is a poor argument since the gravitational force isn't much weaker at that distance than it is at the surface of the earth.  Planes following a parabolic path to create a weightless environment at a much closer distance to the earth with little to no difference in the gravitational force as compared to the surface of the earth (near 100%), will also show the water holding itself together, thus making your argument even less plausible.  The most rational explanation is a universal centripetal pressure holding the water together, thus gravity could be a pushing force.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2010

GB, I smell the strong effervescent of horse shit in the air, if you really believe in this then you are welcome to roll around in it.

you will fail with your theory, completely.

I predict that in the future you will become a laughing stock among this forum.
they will have laughs about you for some time to come because you were so diligently wrong.

you offer no math to prove our predecessors wrong, nothing with taste, texture, or fulfillment nor color.

your quazen is quite distasteful.

Jerry 8)