Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

what i meant by ring, was basically its current position and and directional vector / speed

distance, angular velocity

its not just the speed that matters, but also the angle it is traveling with respect to the sun (or whatever mass the sattellite is orbiting)
As the orbit decays, the angle of approach becomes steeper, which is why it speeds up, and also why it moves to the next closer step towards the sun. Remember, gravity is an accellerating force, and although the sattellite isnt falling "straight down", gravity is still pulling on it, the closer it gets, the more accelleration is imparted onto it, but not in the right vector-angle to push it outwards, its moving closer.

its a giant, slow spiral path, but each closer lap is at a slightly different angle than the one that preceeded it, and the orbit is slightly shorter around as a result. The overall angular momentum is conserved (minus losses), so, change the angle and the velocity changes.

If it simply sped up, without changing the angle - the orbit would assume a path further out. If you just gave it small bursts of speed, to maintain its current path, it would become "constant" like our man-made sattellites.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

fritznien

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 09, 2011, 09:16:43 AM
what i meant by ring, was basically its current position and and directional vector / speed

distance, angular velocity

its not just the speed that matters, but also the angle it is traveling with respect to the sun (or whatever mass the sattellite is orbiting)
As the orbit decays, the angle of approach becomes steeper, which is why it speeds up, and also why it moves to the next closer step towards the sun. Remember, gravity is an accellerating force, and although the sattellite isnt falling "straight down", gravity is still pulling on it, the closer it gets, the more accelleration is imparted onto it, but not in the right vector-angle to push it outwards, its moving closer.

its a giant, slow spiral path, but each closer lap is at a slightly different angle than the one that preceeded it, and the orbit is slightly shorter around as a result. The overall angular momentum is conserved (minus losses), so, change the angle and the velocity changes.

If it simply sped up, without changing the angle - the orbit would assume a path further out. If you just gave it small bursts of speed, to maintain its current path, it would become "constant" like our man-made sattellites.
an increase in energy takes the satellite into a higher slower orbit.
a decrease in energy takes the satellite into a lower faster orbit.
yes you can push one into a lower energy orbit where the satellite will reach a higher point for part of its orbit and lots
of other neat combinations.people like Brian are confused enough, how about you concentrate on writing
as clearly as possible so that they might learn something.
fritznien

brian334

The proposed test will prove gravity has mass.
Than maybe all of the nonsensical stuff posted here will go away.

sm0ky2

Quote from: brian334 on June 09, 2011, 05:11:47 PM
The proposed test will prove gravity has mass.
Than maybe all of the nonsensical stuff posted here will go away.

None of the tests you have proposed are possible to perform with a degree of accuracy necessary to answer the question at hand..
If you truly wish to test such a thing, the test must be pheasible, and within the scope of human abilities.

The ground-based test i proposed, using equipment we are already familiar with, and well known methods currently in use - based on the direction of motion of the earth with respect to the direction of its' gravitational force, will definitively answer the question one way or the other.
The results (if gravity does indeed have mass) can be calculated mathematically, and compared to the results of the test.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

The silly people that believe the mass of a object changes when it moves fast base there belief mostly in test performed in particle accelerators.
Therefore to prove mass does not change and gravity has mass why not use a acceptable method like a particle accelerator?