Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: brian334 on June 11, 2011, 01:11:31 PM
Mr. Hammer,
That is exactly right, my ideas are a theory only. I purposed a test to prove my theory and at same time disprove the theory that mass changes when a particle is moving fast.

My theory is that neither of those are true. Gravity does not have mass, nor do particles gain in mass with acceleration.
But rather, the resistance to motion increases with velocity.
Which is why light "is light"

The factor in question, is not the mass of the particle itself, but the energy required to acelerate it. Examine the momentum of the particle, and you will see that its mass has not changed at all.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

Why does resistance to motion increases with velocity?

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 11, 2011, 06:14:08 PM
My theory is that neither of those are true. Gravity does not have mass, nor do particles gain in mass with acceleration.
But rather, the resistance to motion increases with velocity.
Which is why light "is light"

The factor in question, is not the mass of the particle itself, but the energy required to acelerate it. Examine the momentum of the particle, and you will see that its mass has not changed at all.

adding energy to an atom causes its electron orbital to expand, the faster you go the more energy that an atom absorbs and expands its electron orbit. this is proven by LASER technology in the Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation. else LASER theory would not work.

now when you are dealing with non-relative velocities like faster than light, nobody knows what will happen. there are Hypothesis but that is where it remains at this point.

Jerry 8)

sm0ky2

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on June 12, 2011, 04:40:11 PM
adding energy to an atom causes its electron orbital to expand, the faster you go the more energy that an atom absorbs and expands its electron orbit. this is proven by LASER technology in the Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation. else LASER theory would not work.

now when you are dealing with non-relative velocities like faster than light, nobody knows what will happen. there are Hypothesis but that is where it remains at this point.

Jerry 8)

That is a perfect example of the point im trying to make.

[bear with me here, this may be a lot to swallow...]

When an atom is in an excited state, and then emits a photon, the mass of the atom in its excited state is calculated by the mass of the atom in its ground-state plus the energy of the photon
    - a particle that theoretically has no mass

This is given by the Formula E=mc^2

Now, prior to the emition of the photon, the atom has a higher kenetic energy, because of its velocity - BUT it's momentum indicates that the atom has the same mass in its' excited state, as it does in the ground-state. This is observed by its impact, and the rise in energy levels resultant in the subsequent excitation of another atom.

Einsteins equation relates the increase of energy, with an increase in mass of the atom. However, this same equation does not apply to the energy that is emited by the same atom, as it returns to its original mass??
i.e. the photon - who's mass is = E/c^2

I postulate, that while the electron is at a higher orbit, it is interfering with the mesh of the universe (aether?), and that as it returns to its normal orbit, the mass (photon particle) is generated out of the collapse of this mesh, and accelerates instantaneously, to the physical limitations of our local portion of the universe that define the local value of c

This is the force that ties energy to mass, and why mass can be destroyed by an energy of equal and opposite value.

Now, on the subject of gravity, i further postulate that the gravitational force of an excited atom will be increased compared to that of the ground state by the theoretical increase in mass. E=mc^2

This is caused by the distortion of the aether, that causes gravitational force to occur, in the presence of mass.
Therefore, an atom that is occupying more space (excited state), will have the gravity of a more massive atom, but not actually more mass. Which leads to the creation of mass (photons and other particle radiation) when the distortion colapses.

Radioactive elements, are those whos electron orbits are in a chaotic orbit, and these events occur naturally.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: brian334 on June 12, 2011, 01:55:19 PM
Why does resistance to motion increases with velocity?

i cant draw what i want to show here, so i borrowed someone elses artwork...

This picture represents a "slice" of space, in each of the 3 dimensions.
The "whole of space" consists of an infinite number of these slices, extending in every direction, not just the 3 dimensions, but every angle inbetween as well.

Mass creates a distortion of space, a "bending of the lines", which is what causes the gravitational force.  Energy fields distort the mesh, and when they are intense enough, the intersections of the lines are "pinched" together - forming "mass" - a permantent distortion, which can then move through the mesh, bending the lines as it travels.

Once moving, the motion is "fluid", and continues freeley (propegation), but a change in velocity is resisted by the lines. Speeding up or slowing down. We refer to these as momentum, and moment of inertia, and at slow velocities the resistance is proportional to the magnitude of the distortion (mass).
Approaching the physcal limitations of our local portion of the universe (c), which is related to the distance between the lines, the resistance increases infinitely. This defines the speed of light in our local portion of space.

In order to reach light speed, or speeds faster than light, it is necessary to propegate a distortion around the mass as it moves.
A Photon does this on its own, because of its electromagnetic properties.
The motion of this distortion, traveling at this physical limitational velocity in front of the photon, creates the visual property.