Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: jane34d on June 17, 2011, 05:24:21 PM
It sounds like there will be a lot of dizzy people floating through space.
How fast does this space station half to rotate imitate gravity?

assuming that the outer ring has a diameter greater than 1500 feet,
you can simulate "earth gravity" (1G) at less than 2 RPM.
which is good, because greater than 2RPM causes an effect called coriolis, which is similar to virtigo.. which yes, would cause a lot of dizzy people...

under 2RPM, these effects do not occur, and as your relative motion is 0 compared to the space station, you would not know you were even moving.

Now,. how fast are you actually moving? well,. in relationship to some arbitrary "still point"... lets take the earth and our solar system as an example, since that will be our frame of relative motion on the space station......

At 2 RPM, any point on the circumferance of the ring will be traveling around twice per  at a speed of 1500 feet * Pi divided by 30, = ft/sec
so,
approx 157 feet per second, in relationship to a "still point" anywhere in our solar system. which is considerably slower htan the rotation of any point on the surface of the earth.
gravity created in this way is completely artificial. and its a bit odd to conceptualize..  From any point around the outer ring, "UP" is towards the center of the station. so, yur living "sideways" the way you would normally look at the station.

of course, "up" and "down" in a low-gravity sitation have no meaning....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 18, 2011, 09:01:50 PM
of course, "up" and "down" in a low-gravity sitation have no meaning....

Actually, there is no conceptual up or down in true reality in any strength of gravity what so ever, the true expression is either inwards(towards mass) or outwards(from mass). though it is hardly used as a proper word structure.

Jerry 8)

brian334

smOk2
This is way off topic,
You say a space station with a 1500ft. Diameter spinning at 2 rpm will produce the same gravity we have on earth. Will you post your math calculations so we can go over them?

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: brian334 on June 19, 2011, 12:18:54 PM
This is way off topic, but will you post your math so we can go over the numbers?

I am a hardcore technologist and follower of theoretical probability proved by math. I might say the math is already done for you by Newton. I have no need to reinvent the math for any reasons because the inventor of the math was far more intelligent than I and or you.

if you have a problem finding them then search wikipedia, for Newtons formulas.

respect for our theoretical elders is a must and must be respected.

Brian, professionalism in science or physics is a 'bonus', it doesn't come easy.

Jerry 8)

brian334

If you don’t post your math calculations I will assume it is more bullshit.