Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Neptune,

Thank you for that history lesson.  You are right, it does sound like a great place.
If i lived there, I would put up a wind generator & take advantage of the abundant winds there.

k4zep

Quote from: neptune on July 19, 2011, 03:05:31 PM
Hi Ben . you just need a tent and a dog . build the fourth side of your pyramid with a dog- shaped hole in it . Put your tent up , and put the pyramid next to it . Passers by will assume its a portable kennel . Incidentally , as I recall from last time , you can get all 4 sides of the pyramid from one 8x4sheet . Start by drawing a triangle near one end . Invert the next one , next one right way up , and final one inverted . Do not cut all the triangles the same size . If your board is say half an inch thick , make the North and south panels one inch wider so , at the corners , they overlap the East and west panels . Hope that is clear .
@FatBird . The fens are on the East coast of England . Reclamation started with the Romans ,and was finally completed about 1820 with the coming of steam engines . The fens look a lot like the reclaimed land in the Netherlands , and indeed we imported Dutch engineers to supervise the jobs . Today , it is the best agricultural land on earth . Electric pumps are used today , and some areas are 8 feet below sea level . The fens cover an area about 80 miles by 35 . Wonderful country for cycling in , but often windy . Our latest cash crop is wind turbines ! The land is so flat there is a famous photo of a railway , and you can see the curvature of the earth [ 8 inches in every mile .] To the outsider it can be boring , but to me a native , it is beautiful . There is no truth in the rumour that fen-men have webbed feet . The fens were drained to benefit rich landowners , and the peasants lost their rights to wildfowling and fishing .There were riots . The local member of parliament said the it had come to his notice that the peasants could earn a good living working three days a week wildfowling and fishing . The rest of the time was spent in alehouses in "licentious behavior " and it must be stopped .Have you ever noticed that when you get a good scene going , somebody wants to stop it...There you go , a potted history of the fens . why not take a look for yourself ?
   A final, question for Ben . I wonder if this conditioning of the sand is absolute . In other words , can it be "a bit" conditioned , or is it yes -or -no . I am thinking , would 2 Kvolts from a microwave oven transformer do the job ?

Hi Neptune,

Thanks for the heads up on the 4X8 sheet.  Will have to buy a whole piece but I think Home Depot here will cut it down for you. 

I simply can not tell you about the correct voltage for the conditioning of the sand.  I have the question into Thomas as to what he thinks is the ideal AC voltage for the conditioning voltage, but haven't heard on that as of now.  I'm sure I'll hear by tomorrow.  Just got back home,
going to stabilize the top of the little tube in the center of the big tube with room to pour sand and give it a try now in a few min.  I'm going to try it @ 5,000VAC the first time and see what happens.......Luck............

Respectfully,

Ben K4ZEP

neptune

@FatBird . Nice photo of the fens . Without hills , we have the biggest skies in the world .They must be irresistible to the chemtrail brigade .
    Just a general pyramid question . In the videos , TT shows epoxy glue being used to seal the points where the ends of the inner winding comes out the inner tube . I would have thought it was more important to seal the holes in the inner tube where the inner winding wires enter the inner tube .Without this , sand can escape into the inner tube . However , TT makes no mention of this .

neptune

@Madsatbg . I posted a very similar theory to yours on the main thread . Thomas said that when a brushless fan motor is spun by hand , it gives no output , so I did not bother to test it . After seeing your theory I did test it , and it gives about 2.5 to 3 volts . And it is definitely DC as it will light a LED one way but not the other . So your theory that the fan charges the "capacitor" sounds about right to me at this stage . Personally I feel it best to discuss theories on this thread to avoid clogging up the main thread .