Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsatbg

Hi Neptune,
I believe that the pyramid of Thomas is working.
But I do not like to tune of "dark".
Not knowing what I'm looking.
When Thomas set his pyramid, he uses the word synchronization.
I understand the synchronization between the two generators.
But here we have only one - the Earth.
7-15 Hz.
But Thomas showed Oscillogram where seen in the frequency range of MHz ...
This leads me to believe that we have LC resonant circuit.
As each round vibrations subside sooner or later.
  How shrewdly Thomas to maintain the oscillation does not subside.
Here me now, as orthodox Engineer,
makes me look how the transformation of radiant energy through quartz sand.
What impact does the underground water and network Hartman.
Here we intervene energy pyramid, underground water, quartz sand

I quote a friend "Our education prevents to grasp the essence"
So how do you think why not go the first time your pyramid?
What is measured? How many volts received.AC or DC?

Did oscillations, I also measured the oscillations similar to Thomas, but with smaller amplitude.

regards

k4zep

Quote from: neptune on July 20, 2011, 08:29:45 AM
@FatBird . Nice photo of the fens . Without hills , we have the biggest skies in the world .They must be irresistible to the chemtrail brigade .
    Just a general pyramid question . In the videos , TT shows epoxy glue being used to seal the points where the ends of the inner winding comes out the inner tube . I would have thought it was more important to seal the holes in the inner tube where the inner winding wires enter the inner tube .Without this , sand can escape into the inner tube . However , TT makes no mention of this .

Inner tube question........I sealed the inner tube down to where the wire enters with a epoxy plug so no sand can get out or moisture can enter the sand chamber.

Respectfully
Ben K4ZEP

NickZ

Some how I can't get over the fact that the "reactor" looks at bit, and may act a whole like like my capacitor can cement beach-sand cell. When placed in series the cells can have as many volts as needed.  The beach sand is mostly quartz, and iron fillings. It can also take on an additional charge,  as well as to also give a charge, permanently.  Each cell outputs 50 to 70 mA, and 1.5 volts.
  What is the output of Thomas's pyramid?

ElectricGoose

@Nick

How your 'crystal' (its NOT crystal) battery LOOKS is the only similarity.  I have stated this before about the concrete batteries (and similar)...they are NOT crystal batteries.

1)  ANY crystal radio/receiver/circuit works on the RECTIFICATION of incoming oscillating waves and transforms that into voltage/current.  If you dont rectify it, you will see the waveform on the scope and you have your proof you have a TRUE crystal receiver.  TT pyramid appears to be a true crystal reciever.  The pyramid is the focussing antenna, the reactor a scalar/radiant magnifier.  The SAND is merely a cats whisker DIODE that rectifies the oscillations.

2)  It makes 100% sense that the sand has to be dry....'wet' or damp crystals would act as very poor cats whiskers.

3)  THIS leads to how we know the cement cells are not crystal batteries and why they die down.  Perform this experiment - Place one of you batteries in an oven and bake until nice and hot.  IF it were a true xtal battery, it would perform even better....you will see when you take it out and place your multimeter on it it will read absolutely big fat 0 volts.  WHY??  All the water is gone.  These cells are galvanic and nothing more!!!  The other truth of it is this....if they were true crystal cells and some 'magical' rectification was coming from that beach sand/cement, you would be able to use the same metal for the inner and outer casing. 

You cement battery guys are playing with cruddy battery technology where the french started 100 years ago.  Their first batteries were made exactly the same way from plaster of paris.  Its the minute amount of moisture and disimilar metals doing the work.  GALVANIC

@matsatbg

In essence you dont need the pyramid.  The pyramid is just a focussing antenna. 

NickZ

Well, those are your thoughts, not mine.  First I must say that the cells are months old, and have been totally dried in the oven overnight even from the day they were made. Second as some people have noticed they can produce a voltage using the same metals, although not to the same degree.  There may be is more to this than a galvanic reaction. These cell are still permanently producing output, are working totally dry and have not died, and can produce as much or voltage as  the pyramid.   
Again, what is the voltage and current output of this 3 foot model???
  As I've mentioned before I already have a 6 foot pyramid ready made and only need this reactor and tiny fan etz... to get this replication made.  I'm waiting for the results, which up to now not too convincing.
   As you mentioned you don't need the pyramid... and I personally don't see this reactor as anything else than what I'm working on, now if you can produce 110 volts I might think twice, but, so far I don't see this kind of usable output from any device. 
  What is the proof that the pyramid is not a galvanic device???  Iron, and copper,  there you have it.   If what you mean by "to rectify" is the same as what I mean by a conversion process of Aether to usable electrical power,  then they are working by the same principal, which is not galvanic, but something not discovered 100 years ago.   Hutchinson also states his opinion of the crystal cell. 
In anycase,  ELECTRIC GOOSE,  I won't waist more of your time as you've already made your mind up.  This is intended for others...