Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

=THE BIG QUESTION=

Started by pree5, September 03, 2011, 05:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

Offcourse energy can be created- the universe is created from nothing.
That should prove that energy can be created.
If the universe was made from something alse,
that something alse had to come from some plase right ? in the end it would have to come from nothing!

To say that its impossible to create energy- is the same as saying that nothing exist.
And that can be true if you view the illusion from outside the illusion.

The only thing that is real, is the experience, all the rest is an illusion.

So my guess is that the answer is yes and no, it depend on witch- view point you choose to answer the question from.

We even made an illusion within the illusion, that energy can not be created  :)

Tommy

fritznien

at time T=0 seconds all the matter and energy in the universe was already in existence.
the only thing created was space.be for that no one knows.
thankyou for playing please try again.
fritznien

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fritznien on September 03, 2011, 04:07:02 PM
at time T=0 seconds all the matter and energy in the universe was already in existence.
you have no proof of this...  ::)
Quote from: fritznien on September 03, 2011, 04:07:02 PMthe only thing created was space.be for that no one knows.
you have no proof of this either...   ::)
Quote from: fritznien on September 03, 2011, 04:07:02 PMthankyou for playing please try again.
fritznien
thank you for pretending your opinions are factual... ::) please try again.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: Tommy on September 03, 2011, 03:40:56 PM[...] the universe is created from nothing.

Well, if I understand it correctly, there are some theories (involving branes, etc.) that when two universes bump into each other, they can be pushed into other dimensions. So, for example, our universe could have appeared pretty quickly (like in a big bang) in our 3 dimensions when it collided with another one somewhere else. (Check out the TV series "Through the Wormhole," seasons 1 & 2.)

forest