Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

actually you'd be traveling in parallel dimensions of event possibilities of a given event, it is not really time travel at all. just probability jumping.

Hope

There are times when making very important decisions time seemed to stop and wait for my choice.  Things get quiet then and time waits.  I am sure this happened at least 5 times in my life.  Hope this is of help to you.  Even the sounds outside faded away. 

telemachus

Thanks for all your insights. There are different schools of thought about backwards time travel. Some people (like Dr. David Anderson) claim that we can go back and change things permanently and the timeline doesn't branch off or become an alternate reality.  And of course there is the "many worlds" theory, which argues that going back and changing the past does cause a timeline to branch off into an alternate reality.

SchubertReijiMaigo

More exotic: the Philadelphia experiment, with the Delta-T Antenna (octahedron antenna) one coil X vertical, one anther (Coil Y) at 90° from coil X, and the last (coil Z)horizontal (between the two pyramid formed by the octahedron... The "legend" is you feed coil X and Y with two phase at 90° (like a motor) and control frequency you obtain a rotating magnetic field that distort space time, depending of the frequency you can travel in the past, freeze the time or future, teleportation seems possible too... The last coil Z was feed with withe noise or DC...

It seems in this device that rotating magnetic field is the key to obtain abnormal effect, (look like the rotoverter and PK, time gravity effect !!!!)...

Of course it's just some speculation, the experiment is not reproduced at this time...

Tito L. Oracion

In this type of study, i think we are not becoming a scientist but a sorcerer  :D  :D  :D

i think i am going to take a unit lesson in hogwarts.  :D