Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

It seems that the calcium oxalate and the oxalate acid cells are the same in strength.About .98mAs in the beginning.With the room hot now I expect the LED to remain bright.

Over the next two weeks I will be watching the magnesium strips to see if they remain intact.triffid

jbignes5

Quote from: triffid on May 19, 2012, 08:44:42 PM
It seems that the calcium oxalate and the oxalate acid cells are the same in strength.About .98mAs in the beginning.With the room hot now I expect the LED to remain bright.

Over the next two weeks I will be watching the magnesium strips to see if they remain intact.triffid

Try Cyan Red Pepper. I heard this is pretty good also. You need a good repair system in place to allow for the current to develop. These cells take time to grow as well. If you use an oscillator it seems to strengthen the response. Another suggestion is to use the coil outer layer and a straight inner electrode. Metals seem to store energy and the center electrode will be energized by the natural background energy. Maybe designing a shield that has holes properly placed to focus the external potential inwards and concentrate better. These holes could be also enhanced with passive focusing rings.

So try the electrode types like I mentioned. Use the coil around a straight electrode and you will find the best configuration. I suppose modifying the shape of the internal electrode will effect the variables like voltage and current capability. We have enough info about chems and the crystal process. Just remember all metals have crystalline formation inside of them. Annealing the wire as well will allows for the metal to form in it's regular shape. Long times are needed in a regular stove and an even longer time is needed for the material to completely recrystallize. This is why I suggest using a oscillator circuit to build the cell stronger as it grows. This is a conditioning process and is usually done in nature slowly. We can increase this time by exercising the unit while slowly being cooled over days of time. This slow process needs to be there and is why you are seeing better performance from them. They will grow specific to your local environment. This includes your own bodies field if you hang around it long enough. This makes personal power a new science. The material is tuned to your own frequency and will only perform best when around your frequency. Or we can make the device neutral to all fields and perform well with all fields for less personal power device (public). This only works for it's growing phase once fully formed it will provide whatever it was but locked into a final value, unless breakdown occurs.

We should probable use a computer to control the growth and use lasers to provide the heat necessary for smaller crystalline spacing. The smaller the spacing the higher the heat needed for creation of the crystalline structure. Pressure will be maintained in the pressurized state. We could have the materials for synthesis in a crystalline crucible That has been specifically shaped to proved access to the interior slurry. Multiple lasers are used and they don't really need to be very strong. The lasers can be totally controlled and are designed to slightly pitch down to not go into the opposite laser. Where the beams meet all of that low energy turns to very high energy. Led lasers sound about right for the job. The first test should be what kind of crystals grow in this slurry and laser bath.

This is the same process they are using with resigns right now. They literally print out the device they want to build in 3d from 2d layers. Bobble heads are made this way. We might be able to do the same. The process will be very slow but i suspect it will be very interesting.

triffid

The black pepper cells are not putting a black color yet on the magnesium strips,I take that as a good sign(30 hours old now).This magnesium was totally unprotected that went into making them.The borax treated magnesium strips in the last 6 dandelion cells I made are holding firm!They are over a week old.10 days old now.Looks good,next thursday they will be two weeks old.
Big J,I heard of them printing hearts made to order for those who need them.I just have a kitchen to work in.And a computer thats connected to the internet.I did learn today that porous carbon electrode and titanium mesh electrodes could be the next materials to try.50mAs from a sugar crystal battery that used them.If I could get 50 mAs from a rock battery.I did learn that ferrous iron oxalate is a crystal similar to epson salts.It has water around its structure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrous_oxalate

triffid

I know how to make some of that.I can at least try.triffid

triffid

Its about 9pm now and some black color(corrosion) is forming around the bottom of the magnesium strips on the black pepper cells.I assume its calcium oxalate that is in the cell.
I went back through the thread and relocated the link to household products that I had posted on page 61 of this thread.
http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/ingredients.htm
triffid