Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual solar self sustainer.

Started by stevensrd1, November 11, 2011, 04:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Cherryman

Looks promising!

Try adding some reflective stuff in the box walls and ceiling perhaps?

powercat

Great work,
and great title (potential) I wish more people would use that kind of title.
I have seen this type of setup a few times and I think it has a real future especially when you consider the advances being made in solar technology and lighting, with all the work on  drive circuits going on it may not be that long for a true self-runner.

A box made out of mirrors, or line your box with aluminium foil might well help.
I have also seen solar cells with lots of little magnifying glasses on them.
maybe if you made the whole box out of solar cells and then suspended the light in the middle.

only a few ideas,
I wish you all the best  ;)

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

You can just send the power from the solar cells into another separate battery and recharge it. Then when it is recharged just swap it with the main battery powering the setup. Or keep it going or recharge others.

powercat

That kind of statement reminds me of the Bendini arguments that went on for years about batteries  ::)
needless to say we are not running our homes on Bendini motors,very good research it was though

I think it would be much better if you could use a capacitor, too many of us have seen claims of OU Using batteries that turned out not to be.

And as for measuring batteries, that goes into thousands of pages from what I have seen over the years. and still the arguments will go on.

I'm not trying to put you off, I really like what you're trying to do but if you can try it with out batteries.

All the best

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall