Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual solar self sustainer.

Started by stevensrd1, November 11, 2011, 04:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: powercat on November 12, 2011, 04:10:47 PM
That kind of statement reminds me of the Bendini arguments that went on for years about batteries  ::)
needless to say we are not running our homes on Bendini motors,very good research it was though
Could I pose another concern similar to powercat's, from the point using a different tack to approach the issue of possible system inefficiency?
Thus,
If you take a look at this...  http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=a68b28b7563b359483d946bc7d4486f2&topic=1002.0
...I started a thread to maintain that the components of an invented system that does the same thing as yours has efficiencies low enough to prevent a 'return on investment' in terms of cost for the system.

Here's an example:  An LED light bulb can put out the same light as a 40W incandescent bulb, while using, say, 13W of power.   Typical performance for LED's.   Radio Shack solar modules put out 6 VDC at around 50 mA in full, noonday sunlight.   See:  http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2131051

If one wishes an to produce an industry-standard 100 net Watts from a fairly large system as a replacement for a 100W solar panel, as designed in a way you appear to have described, it'll be 13W + 100W net = 113W to recharge the batterie(s) and allow an extra 100W output.   113W total.

One module gives  6VDC @ 50mA, for .3 of a Watt.  113/.3 = a little over 377.  That's in series for 6VDC.   5 NiCd batteries can be wired in Radio Shack holders for 6VDC.  But, if a solar module costs about $15 American, that's around $5,700, especially with tax added.   The batteries and light-proof enclosure are more still.   (I could look up the electrical efficiencies of LED's, solar cell types and battery charge rates over time for different types of batteries, but I need more time than I have on this computer.)

I assert the efficiency of the whole system I've experimented on a small scale with, has shone the output to be slightly less from one actual incandescent bulb(about 5VDC), than in the noonday sun on a cloudless day in San Francisco.

I honestly don't want to dampen your enthusiasm any more than than powercat does.  I merely post what I've done in what I say is experimentally and mathematically different than your test results show.
        I'm not allowed to look at YouTube from this restricted computer, but I can go to another computer room next week and see your video for myself on another computer.   I'll try and be be fair to both of us---me especially---and say that I may be missing something without the experience of your precise video test results in particular to go by.   I'll postpone my final opinion after I see your video.

I freely admit I can be wrong like anyone else.   Just my opinion worth 2 cents.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

powercat

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 12, 2011, 07:26:30 PM
        I'm not allowed to look at YouTube from this restricted computer, but I can go to another computer room next week and see your video for myself on another computer.

@Lee
8)Are you working in a top security facility or something like that ?

@stevensrd1
Any news or thoughts ?

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: powercat on November 15, 2011, 11:05:28 AM
@Lee
8)Are you working in a top security facility or something like that?
Not yet.   I might get into electronic engineering in the future, since I did it in the early 80's for then-current technology as R&D.   I'm familiarizing myself with basic concepts now, with possibly some increased interest high voltage in a few years.   Simple work for now and on my own.

With a healthy! respect for AC line voltage and current levels!!

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: stevensrd1 on November 11, 2011, 04:36:14 PM
A vid on my perpetual solar self sustainer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5K11dCgulY
Hi Steven...
Could you upload a schematic on the setup you have?   For myself, I have only one place I can view "YouTube" videos for any reasonable time period with reliable computers.   I'll go through the video again to try and figure out  exactly how your device works, but I think I know the basic premise behind it.

--Lee

powercat

Funy you should mention  high voltage, I was looking at lighting today,
trying to find the most amount of light for the least amount of power,
what do you think about these HID lamps ?

High-intensity discharge lamps (HID lamps)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_discharge_lamp

relatively cheap If purchased at a car accessory store  :)
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall