Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity and... more, a lot more

Started by ivaeugen, December 13, 2011, 07:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivaeugen

i think that this "ancient secret" is in fact known in some "circles" because lot of ppl tell that you can take energy from vacuum but they do not know to tell you how, they have a bit of knowledge but... they twisted information, in fact you can create vacuum of energy by sucking it, another bit is told by the double spiral who is the essence but although they know is important they do not understand why and justify by magic, rodin have even more info by knowing about 2 opposed circuits, powered in continuous with a space between and adding spiral and vacuum energy in equation but he mixes planes with poles and spaces then justify some correct arranged numbers by voodoo magic so obviously he heard something and misunderstood idea, because of that his construction miss some critical components... his coil may be usable but you'll need a CPU factory to miniaturize the rest of device in order to work... anyway his construction finished will result in a bomb... if you already built one put a magnet in the middle, spin him and you will have a really good power source, if you close the loop you may have some sort of gravity... too lazy to think now and already too complex pattern but think that any gravity will be contained and annihilated inside because you still have missing pieces and wrong building.

now if you ever understand how to build such device please be really careful... put him in a faraday cage and use electromagnets because reaction will accelerate to infinite in instant and it may result in disaster (too much vacuum of energy will result in electromagnetic storm (already bad) which may induce gravity/temporal one (rearrange of matter))... you need a switch to regulate power and/or stop to maintain only the controllable tornado and not go to hurricane... is like a nuclear reaction, you can build a reactor who control reaction and will give you power or you can overpower him and build a bomb (i think that this is what is telling you ed leedskalnin by telling you that if you make a girl to be careful to not make your girl too fat).

ivaeugen

Quote from: Loner on December 18, 2011, 03:19:59 AM
True enlightenment via technology has never been a bright Idea, I agree

hope to exist such thing (enlightenment) but i do not really believe (difference between possible (anything is possible) and probable (most things are not)).
now with no technology to really confirm (or infirm) your believes, all are just suppositions, suppositions can easily mutate in superstitions and will result in a church, so i think technology is in fact good for enlightenment but (like any other thing) if do not abuse it :P
(p.s. sorry for delayed response)

hoptoad

Quote from: Loner on July 17, 2012, 08:15:36 PM
snip...
Of course, this is just my opinion, and therefore not worth a great deal.

Your opinion is as valid and valuable as anyone's.

Cheers

Qwert

Quote from: ivaeugen on December 16, 2011, 12:29:37 PM
flying with sound... we know to create potential difference in pressure and proved in a wing shape, we can measure sound wave length, sound is pressure back and forth... do the math. it is really easy (at least in theory) if you understand the pattern and what energy is

Try this:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_wisdom/02files/Levitation03.html

And the book mentioned in above link:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/antigravity_world_grid.pdf

also: http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/2012/01/piezoelectric-basins-for-acoustic.html

or google "tibetan monks lift" and/or "ACOUSTIC LEVITATION OF STONES by Bruce L. Cathie"

ivaeugen

about enlightenment... that word can have (at least) 2 meanings, if you refer to enlightenment like in stargate series "ancients ascension" by my view cannot be true because is arrogance to believe that we are so important to have a latter purpose and laziness in hopes for cheat to have removed limitations (all powers and knowledge as a free gift). but if by enlightenment you understand one more step in knowledge and understanding only technology will tell you if you are on the right path or just voodoo-ing :P
if you try to refer of what i understand by abusing tech and ruining nature... is to buy a new car/phone... not because the old one is done but because the new one is more "fashion", is to let car engine run not because is useful to do so, but just because you can afford cost of wasting the fuel, is to buy a hybrid car and pretend to protect nature (go read what chemicals are used to build your battery, how they are obtained, from where and what many other materials are used in process), is to build a plate from aluminum just to use it in supporting a flower pot, is generally any "luxury" who use rare or consumable materials in unnecessary or improper way.

about using sound in fly, i think i understood how they used it and is at least a 2nd part, i know that someone will pretend to invented that himself and patent-it but i'll still tell. by my understanding in vimanas (rukma one) they copied what a fly (bee, wasp...) do, they used 3 principles, they used sound for stabilization (some limited levitation) by building ship in a sphere on size, bell on shape, of emitted sound wavelength  but more important to remove friction by resonance in outer chassis, 3 or 4 layers of coanda effect but not to propell, only to control and arrange surrounding air and finally a small ordinary propeller for really moving air, but that small effect of small propellers is exponential boosted by the 1st 2 who remove resistance and arrange air on a large area of laminar flow (non turbulent) with low pressure and high speed, will result a hi-speed subsonic (and even maybe supersonic) flight with same performances we do but way more economical to do-it. they basically payed more attention to details, to what nature do or that "make silence to be able to listen", i personally prefer "don't play smart, keep-it simple"