Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity and... more, a lot more

Started by ivaeugen, December 13, 2011, 07:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivaeugen

flying with sound... we know to create potential difference in pressure and proved in a wing shape, we can measure sound wave length, sound is pressure back and forth... do the math. it is really easy (at least in theory) if you understand the pattern and what energy is

ivaeugen

lift with sound: since surrounding nature experimented with this long before us easiest way is that 1st must be checked feathers and snowflakes on birds... my bet is that one is producing some sound frequency and the other is using that sound to increase lift force... for this little "secret" birds are flying more efficient that us

ivaeugen

universe math is in base 2, we are using math 10 based, pi is actually used to convert math used by universe (2 based) in our way to calculate. in base 2 will be: effect + effect will result in cause x cause but it is not 4 causes it is 2x2 because different base of math... graphically seeing i think that is that "golden curve" from alchemy... this is the base of physics interaction and further it is same rule scaled at various levels... that is god, it is fundamental unbreakable law because you do not have anything to interact in other way... universe math is 2 based and it looks difficult for us to see cause/effect relation and use it only because our math is 10 based and any result must be converted by pi to work for real... pi is not round to be easy to use and most of us give up to understand... we are all saying the words but do not really understanding the meanings.
a pyramid is a representation in 10 base math of this process with source of everything in top and his effects going to bottom... is a misunderstanding resulted in a sculpture of a physical interaction cause/effect.

ivaeugen

and back to the origins. universe is building in best way, life and biological is top of his work and at least by our knowledge we are best piece of this, we are "state of the art" of universe, very precise engineered and constructed to fit in a very specific way in terrestrial biosphere, we are engineered and build in a very complex way to be happy in nature... and we are building technology in a very energy and resource wasting way ruining what make us happy... maybe building (at least in this brutal way) it is not such a bright idea

ivaeugen

i finally understood "ancients secrets" (in my view they where not (as described) primitive at all, they were a really advanced technological society), i know to build perpetual motion, who give "over unity", "anti-gravity" and "time flow" bubbles (in fact it are not such things, it is use power from atoms (and there is allot), and those 3 are close related and cannot be separated) is a turbionary counter rotative magnetic field (circle to thorus to opposed cones and finaly line) from permanent magnets and are no moving parts, it is pretty easy but because we use some twisted conventions it logically appearing to not be possible (or is difficult to understand)...

hints: it may be difficult but forget conventions and use real values
-"short circuit" it is not really what we think it is, and a bad think to be avoided... for real is sacrifice some power for favoring direction flow
- there is not alternate current, is continuous pulsed and/or reversed, there is no ground, it is positive and negative (one push stronger the other pull stronger)
- observe and think in nature way, do not oppose because nature will fight back and being huge will win (and give you lousy randaments), do not try to be "smart" and use learned formulas, everything is binary and use only additions and subtractions... is vedic math and geometry using identical circles linked in line, triangle or square but in 3 dimensional way (spneres, cubes or piramyds are only aparent edges)

BTW: ed leedskalnin is correct but because of our twisted conventions is difficult to really understand, the most difficult part is to not reinterpret his info using your "knowledge", forget what you know, take-it straight and re-learn magnetism, to be able to use you must understand not memorize