Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity and... more, a lot more

Started by ivaeugen, December 13, 2011, 07:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivaeugen

i just understood how they used gyros too but again to understand what really do and be able to use-it you must not play smart and keep-it simple, then don't be greedy and try to gain power very fast by using 1st effect and his biggest force... their gyros are called gyros because uses gyroscopic power of a mass but in fact are not discs.
what a gyro do: link a weight with a cable, catch the other end of the cable and start spinning accelerating your weight, your weight will start to respond less to gravity and more to centrifugal force, at the top of the effect will use a circular moving force to overwhelm linear gravity by make-it insignificant (this process side view is a cross), but is stationary and in order to use this force you need to break the loop, break the circle and kinetic energy will be yours, you just invented a slingshot, till now not very useful because you'll need to put back more energy to start process again, but how to use with no breaking... look in the nature or listen to the whether channel and you'll find high pressure front, low pressure front and a tornado between... is a helix with round acceleration but discharged in linear between ends and to be really linear and cancel motor moment of your gyro is a double helix rotating in opposite ways, now find a material with lot of mass capable to follow that path and a way to move-it, by me at 1st call will result water and pump... not working because use opposite mechanical force who cancel effect, but you already looked in nature and found that mechanical energy from tornado is maintained by hi/low pressure obtained from heat/cold air, you need a different type of energy to generate mechanical try mercury and electricity/magnetism, not using same and conversion will help because is not mechanical opposing, you will use lot of power but will manage to oppose gravity or gain move in linear by kinetic energy in closed loop :P

Qwert

Quote from: ivaeugen on July 18, 2012, 08:14:54 AM..."don't play smart, keep-it simple"...

I would say rather: "don't play smart, just do it." Have you built a device based on your knowledge?

ivaeugen

using my knowledge (most of is probably same as yours) learned in school and some ingenuity i builded many devices, using what i understood now i have in progress 2, free energy one (and i'm pretty scared of) and flight using sound, coanda effect and propeller. anyway i'm moving slow because both have parts who require not very special materials but special tools and craftsmanship and i'm jobless so i don't have resources, instead i have time to search and try to understand :D

Qwert

ivaeugen, until you (or somebody else) build a device and prove it is working properly, your knowledge is worth a pound of B. S. There are a lot of very ingenious people in this and other forums as well as independent builders around the globe who have built devices based on their great ideas; yet their operation fails when comes to proper tests. In conclusion, no proved working device is known yet.

ivaeugen

almost full agree with that... is what i tried to say by "only technology will tell you if you are on the right path or just voodoo-ing", what i think different: even if i'm overall wrong my shared ideas can help someone and inspire a better one (i inspired allot using bits of info from other people attempts, some of apparently unrelated).