Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

I had doubts about this setup when I saw it after doing a little google research but having seen his responses now to Stefan I have a lot more confidence in all this.  His replies indicate a lot of intelligence and with that I tend to believe he has something to watch closely.  I just hope he realizes how many times everyone here has been down a path full of HOPE only to have it disappear like dew in the morning sunlight.  And I hope he knows how badly this planet and people need a good alternate source of clean power.  It can save so many and do so much good.   

Then again this video from him seems a bit contrary to his replies to Stefan and sounds more like an advertisement for selling magnetic generators:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmshnblSxI&feature=plcp&context=C3148086UDOEgsToPDskJV28pxIRtW3Pw24Lc-YN0S

I'll keep an eye on this

Khwartz

Quote from: e2matrix on February 02, 2012, 01:17:37 PM
I had doubts about this setup when I saw it after doing a little google research but having seen his responses now to Stefan I have a lot more confidence in all this.  His replies indicate a lot of intelligence and with that I tend to believe he has something to watch closely.
Hi e2matrix!
Yes, he want to be sure of what it does, he doesn't want to disappoint anybody, and most of all, as he has a very professional way: he'd like to well finishing his work that it could be real used then after as he deliver it, with no deception for replication. That's why he takes is time to afford a good product for anybody.

QuoteI just hope he realizes how many times everyone here has been down a path full of HOPE only to have it disappear like dew in the morning sunlight.
It's exactly what I was talking about :)

QuoteAnd I hope he knows how badly this planet and people need a good alternate source of clean power.  It can save so many and do so much good.   
It is his main motivation, I can tell you he is very aware of this, for the few personal mess I have exchanged with him.

QuoteThen again this video from him seems a bit contrary to his replies to Stefan and sounds more like an advertisement for selling magnetic generators:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmshnblSxI&feature=plcp&context=C3148086UDOEgsToPDskJV28pxIRtW3Pw24Lc-YN0S
Yes, but I think there is lot of fun too while presenting this vid as a trailer for his future other vids he made then after ;) And you can see too right at the beginning of, which purpose he try to reach, and this is all about ecology :)
Cheer, Khwartz.

QuoteI'll keep an eye on this

Thaelin

Can you ask the place where this motor came from. Would like to order one for tests with.
   Thanks

thay