Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khwartz

Quote from: Arrow on February 09, 2012, 08:30:58 AM
Hi dear Khwartz, I don't think that this is going to become open source project because I had never saw in my 50 years life open source projects for such powerfull world breakout projects.May be I am wrong, but I can only recommend here to make mind exercise and work out circuits by your own.
Think deeper, if Mr. HRJ made patents of his magnet liner actuators then why next honorable inventor Mr. PMMG4HYBRID have to create open source project of really running magnet motor with alive electrical SP point solution?
I am able to guess here only one thing - if we are find the shown electrical solution then we can show it to dear Mr.PMMG4HYBRID to show our mind power, knowledge base and by that earn his trust, love to become first free or almost free testers of his solution from his hand.Life is competition and free of charge cheese only in mouse trap cage:)

truly
rob
I Rob!
I think I understand your point. But I would like to bring your attention on the point that an inventor can obtain a patent and allow personal replication not allowed for sells, to permit the invention to be produce by industry.
Very in opposite of what I can see here, for me, it's not by personal replications that we will get off the grid everybody, but by industrial manufactures. But as for our device, hard for industry to work without energy (money), while if no patent, which industry will invest while any other can do the same? Well, could be Chinese? Could be, but I can understand too that the inventor could expect to be rewarded for his work too, and without patent, hard to obtain a just retribution of he could bring to Humanity.
As I told you I had few exchanges with him, "Mr M.", and he told me too about working to make it possible for personal replications, even if could be, to make his invention recognized, not losing all the benefits ans rewards for his work, he could patent it to obtain contracts with industry. It's what I can suppose from our conversations. But in any case, he has insist that he is aware of the demand for replication and that he was working to permit that with no deception, if that could be possible for him.
Now, if has been contact by main industrial manager, could be they ask him to not reveal his technology to protect our future market, and then, could be now he is in a problem between his original intentions and the demands of the industry, that could happen too, and that could explain the long silence: by embarrasment  :-\
Cheer, Khwartz.

Arrow

Dear  Khwartz.
1. I did not knew that you are also Rob, nice to know your name>
Quote from: Khwartz on February 10, 2012, 02:46:15 AM
I Rob!
2. Hope this was typed by mistake, don't be so emotional Rob when someone in the world even from from Far Armenia for suggesting to do your own research to get the el. circuit 
More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more notifications until you read the topic.
Very in opposite of what I can see here, for me, it's not by personal replications that we will get off the grid everybody, but by industrial manufactures.
I am not sure that it will go to industrial manufacturing stage as far it is able to cut "oil guys" money very seriously in USA and only there
This project has only one way by now to be developed - small QTY by such guys like Mr. M and other who can guess its structure without help of inventor.
4. If someone need to go on in such breakout motors to avoid "oil guys" penetrations then developed parts & videos must not be on the air.There are 1000 other ways how to spread it.Don't make me crazy I am math & very well educated guy... & don't like "missed shoots"
Actually when I am going to attack anything/someting or someone I am not crying before - HEEEEEYYY I AM COMING TO KILL YOU BIG GUY!
I am trying to communicate/negotiate and establish good manner relations by show all mind power and other power too to explane that we are equal and nobody need "first blood"RAMBO-1 story
Mass production of such good invention are able to create new serial of RAMBO but already not Paramount picture movie real one on the head of inventor. I understood all those things on the road of my personal developments around of this item and now slowdown and thinking more deep - answer in my suggestion here.
which industry will invest while any other can do the same? Well, could be Chinese? Could be.....
China holding ~95% of  rear earth metal natural source of planet - Because of that all this technology will get most powerfull development in China because they are living not so good... I am not counting 30% of their population but counting 70%. I can only imagine what can happen if next 70% will get reach
Furthermore,
If we are all here thinking even in 1 sec that China do not have inventions already then ROFL and LOL - question here - show me 2-3 of such nice inversions at their tubes ets? Are you able? I am waiting that with all my endurance.Are we here to develop China? LOL:)
6. I am writing here already too much letters, so going to stop because magnet motor based on HRJ and other patents already developed. I can sleep calm:)  Now we need to understand how to spread it  for our families to cut electrical and heat bills without having problem with China and Oil Guys!!LOL Crazy to say - unreachable dream and goal already:)

Truly
Rob

lancaIV

@ Arrow:
rare earth minerals are not so rare, better to call these minerals Lantanides.

China has reached 95% of the world industrial  'rare earth' minerals exploration and extraction, but this country has not 95% of the world rare earth deposits !
The industrial exploration is there cheaper and the worker health and the ambiental destruction has not a political priority to become resolved and that is the industrial and social difference to other countires with Lantanides deposits.

Sincerely
                 CdL

Arrow

Quote from: lancaIV on February 11, 2012, 06:43:19 AM
@ Arrow:
rare earth minerals are not so rare, better to call these minerals Lantanides.

China has reached 95% of the world industrial  'rare earth' minerals exploration and extraction, but this country has not 95% of the world rare earth deposits !
The industrial exploration is there cheaper and the worker health and the ambiental destruction has not a political priority to become resolved and that is the industrial and social difference to other countires with Lantanides deposits.

Sincerely
                 CdL
Yeap , sorry for my pure English - it is Lantanides - exactly.
Moreover again agree with you about <but this country has not 95% of the world rare earth deposits !> but it is still the most cheap source because on surface.Many sat. pics proving that.
Only Japan scientists found the way to change history about cheap rare earth deposits ! They are locating on the Ocean bottom at the silt and only they know new technology how to filter it. Only about 5000sq/km of such silt from ocean bottom with Lantanides can cover all of the world need, but nobody know when this will happen. Mean time almost all Neo magnets from China increased by its price, I don't remember the % number, but it is already happening...All this situation with Lantanides and such grate new world breakout inventions telling me about very bad scenarios, sorry Sir...As for me - I am stopping all my research works to be published here or somewhere else to slow down bad scenarios.Hope nobody will be disappointed and thanks for understanding from everybody. I like smart and deep understanding from people, hope to see it after such not crazy in did explanation here.Sorry for Russian - инÑ,,ормация взяÑ,а и базируеÑ,ся на очень серьезные исÑ,очники! It is time to Energize the scientific info powerfull shield with its max performance until bad scenarios not activated. We shal block 100% copy/paste ablity They are grate in this function, and God bless all of us that only in that! Patenting and publishing them openly will not save us.Rules are working very slow..
Best Regards & Truly
Rob
Read 6785 times

lancaIV

Yes,I heared about these findings !
The  increasing prices of Neodym magnets are the consequence of political export quantity restrictments.
Now up to ten times more the producer have to pay for  Neodym minerals.
But China needs for their 1,3 billion people sufficient minerals reserves  for their own wellfare development and to protect their own high-tech industry !

And the Flynn research team showed us  Neodym is sometimes the wrong way for efficiency improvements.
They went back to use ceram5/8 magnets.
Magnets and capacitors,yes ! Rare earth minerals: not absolutely needed !

Sincerely
                 CdL