Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrow

Hi guys, this motor real running one, and its has very much smart inventor.Bravo dear Sir PMMG4HYBRID! It is possible to create.It Is alive motor!
Are we have anyone here who can make el.circuit of this motor on paper based on inventor explanations?:)
Truly
Rob
Read 5661 times

Arrow

Quote from: tinu on January 25, 2012, 08:41:40 AM
What's so interesting?!
Q=C*U or U=Q/C
Lower the capacity (C), higher the voltage (U) for a given charge (Q) flowing in the series circuit.

If the big cap was 1nF, the voltage would instantly go to the maximum EMF of that generator. So what?!

Now I have a real difficult question: how it comes a guy knowing so little about electricity has so fancy devices and expensive stuff? That is something I can't really understand. ;)
you completely wrong on your calculations and observations about used caps capacity.Only what I can say as hint - they Are huge as all mountains in the world 100 times ;) PMMG4HYBRID has real talent to see very FAR Sir.Please believe to old soviet Union not bad electric & sophisticated electronic engineer. I am not able to open all true about the motor just because dont have such permission from guy.! You have only one option - make your one research why it is running based on all videos and what electric part of motor doing really.
Have nice research!

It is not so simple like you are going to calculate. Sorry I am not able to translate all my Russian language thoughts, do it via google here is the cap capacitance etc calculations in real as the example:

ЗависимосÑ,ÑŒ Ñ,ока в просÑ,ейшей RC цепи в моменÑ, времени t:
I(t) = I0 * e^(-t/T)
где I0 - начальный Ñ,ок, T = R*C
Ð'ремя, необÑ...одимое на разрядку конденсаÑ,ора с I0 до I1:
I(t)/I0=e^(-t/T)
-t/T=ln(I(t)/I0)
t=-ln(I(t)/I0)*RC
t=-ln(U1/R / (U0/R))*RC; где U1 - конечное напряжение, U0 - начальное
=========
I=U/R
R=const
КоличесÑ,во амперов коÑ,орое выдасÑ, конденсаÑ,ор есÑ,ÑŒ площадь криволинейной Ñ,рапеции и за время t наÑ...одиÑ,ся при помощи опредленного инÑ,еграла на оÑ,резке [0;t]:
Первообразная F(t):
F(t)=I(t)*dt
F(t)=I0 * e^(-t/T) *dt
F(t)=I0 * e^(-t/T) *dt
F(t)=I0 * -T * e^(-t/T)
F(t)=U0/R * -RC * e^(-t/(RC))
============
При условияÑ...
R=10 - посÑ,оянное сопроÑ,ивление в цепи
U0=2.5 - начальное напряжение
U1=1 - конечное
C=20 - емкосÑ,ÑŒ (Ф)
t=-ln(1/10/(2.5/10))*10*20
t=183.26 sec - за эÑ,о время конденсаÑ,ор разрядиÑ,ся до 1 Ð'
t0=0
t1=183.26 sec.
Summ(t0,t1) = F(t1)-F(t0) = 0.25*-200*e^(-183.26/200) - (0.25*-200*e^(0)) =
-19.99 +50 = 30.01 A*sec
30.01/183.26 = 0.164 A

ИÑ,ого, в идеальныÑ... условияÑ... конденсаÑ,ор выдасÑ, q=30А*sec (за период t1-t0). ХоÑ,я надо понимаÑ,ÑŒ чÑ,о значение Ñ,ока в цепи убываеÑ, по экспоненÑ,е оÑ, времени. ЭÑ,о значение не зависиÑ, оÑ, R в цепи. Ð' зависимосÑ,и оÑ, R (=10 ohm) его Ñ...ваÑ,иÑ, на 3 минуÑ,Ñ‹ до разряда до 1 Ð' с 2.5 Ð' при начальном Ñ,оке 250mA и конечном Ñ,оке 100 мА (средний Ñ,ок 164 mA)

Truly
Rob
Read 5691 times

Khwartz

Quote from: Arrow on February 08, 2012, 04:24:18 PM
you completely wrong on your calculations and observations about used caps capacity.Only what I can say as hint - they Are huge as all mountains in the world 100 times ;) PMMG4HYBRID has real talent to see very FAR Sir.Please believe to old soviet Union not bad electric & sophisticated electronic engineer. I am not able to open all true about the motor just because dont have such permission from guy.! You have only one option - make your one research why it is running based on all videos and what electric part of motor doing really.
Have nice research!

It is not so simple like you are going to calculate. Sorry I am not able to translate all my Russian language thoughts, do it via google here is the cap capacitance etc calculations in real as the example:

ЗависимосÑ,ÑŒ Ñ,ока в просÑ,ейшей RC цепи в моменÑ, времени t:
I(t) = I0 * e^(-t/T)
где I0 - начальный Ñ,ок, T = R*C
Ð'ремя, необÑ...одимое на разрядку конденсаÑ,ора с I0 до I1:
I(t)/I0=e^(-t/T)
-t/T=ln(I(t)/I0)
t=-ln(I(t)/I0)*RC
t=-ln(U1/R / (U0/R))*RC; где U1 - конечное напряжение, U0 - начальное
=========
I=U/R
R=const
КоличесÑ,во амперов коÑ,орое выдасÑ, конденсаÑ,ор есÑ,ÑŒ площадь криволинейной Ñ,рапеции и за время t наÑ...одиÑ,ся при помощи опредленного инÑ,еграла на оÑ,резке [0;t]:
Первообразная F(t):
F(t)=I(t)*dt
F(t)=I0 * e^(-t/T) *dt
F(t)=I0 * e^(-t/T) *dt
F(t)=I0 * -T * e^(-t/T)
F(t)=U0/R * -RC * e^(-t/(RC))
============
При условияÑ...
R=10 - посÑ,оянное сопроÑ,ивление в цепи
U0=2.5 - начальное напряжение
U1=1 - конечное
C=20 - емкосÑ,ÑŒ (Ф)
t=-ln(1/10/(2.5/10))*10*20
t=183.26 sec - за эÑ,о время конденсаÑ,ор разрядиÑ,ся до 1 Ð'
t0=0
t1=183.26 sec.
Summ(t0,t1) = F(t1)-F(t0) = 0.25*-200*e^(-183.26/200) - (0.25*-200*e^(0)) =
-19.99 +50 = 30.01 A*sec
30.01/183.26 = 0.164 A

ИÑ,ого, в идеальныÑ... условияÑ... конденсаÑ,ор выдасÑ, q=30А*sec (за период t1-t0). ХоÑ,я надо понимаÑ,ÑŒ чÑ,о значение Ñ,ока в цепи убываеÑ, по экспоненÑ,е оÑ, времени. ЭÑ,о значение не зависиÑ, оÑ, R в цепи. Ð' зависимосÑ,и оÑ, R (=10 ohm) его Ñ...ваÑ,иÑ, на 3 минуÑ,Ñ‹ до разряда до 1 Ð' с 2.5 Ð' при начальном Ñ,оке 250mA и конечном Ñ,оке 100 мА (средний Ñ,ок 164 mA)

Truly
Rob
Read 5691 times
Wow! I very like to have mathematics formulas to use to then design and predict, but here, I would like even more to know russian!   :'(

Khwartz

Quote from: Arrow on February 08, 2012, 04:06:35 PM
Hi guys, this motor real running one, and its has very much smart inventor.Bravo dear Sir PMMG4HYBRID! It is possible to create.It Is alive motor!
Are we have anyone here who can make el.circuit of this motor on paper based on inventor explanations?:)
Truly
Rob
Read 5661 times
He told me that when he will have finished to make his new set, it will be to make it fully replicated by anybody, with no deception, and that he wanted to take all the time necessary to deliver this quality of product. All what I wish is that he is not going in trouble and deception with his device.
Cheer.

Arrow

Quote from: Khwartz on February 09, 2012, 05:53:13 AM
He told me that when he will have finished to make his new set, it will be to make it fully replicated by anybody, with no deception, and that he wanted to take all the time necessary to deliver this quality of product. All what I wish is that he is not going in trouble and deception with his device.
Cheer.
Hi dear Khwartz, I don't think that this is going to become open source project because I had never saw in my 50 years life open source projects for such powerfull world breakout projects.May be I am wrong, but I can only recommend here to make mind exercise and work out circuits by your own.
Think deeper, if Mr. HRJ made patents of his magnet liner actuators then why next honorable inventor Mr. PMMG4HYBRID have to create open source project of really running magnet motor with alive electrical SP point solution?
I am able to guess here only one thing - if we are find the shown electrical solution then we can show it to dear Mr.PMMG4HYBRID to show our mind power, knowledge base and by that earn his trust, love to become first free or almost free testers of his solution from his hand.Life is competition and free of charge cheese only in mouse trap cage:)

truly
rob