Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Larskro's magnet motor video was a fake - he admits on second video

Started by jeffc, April 11, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abrec

Hi everybody!
Despite desperate attempts to buid Larsk-like motor, there's still hope). The clean idea for this motor is use its own EMF/BEMF to selfsustained rotation. So we have to remove all possible drags and encrease BEMF effect. I believe that along with mechanical improvements it's need to remove any core off the coils while the coils have to be increased in turnes as possible. No diodes, or three and more in parallel, discussible. The coils are shorted by default. Rotating magnets induce EMF in the coils. At right moment RS opens coil and the coil change polarity with BEMF spike pushing the rotor ahead. BTW reed switch makes drag on magnet, so it better be changed for hall probably. Cores are not totally under arrest, but should be the best of recommended by Bedini, fast and hysteresis-free.
What do you think? Whould it work?

MileHigh

Here you go Mags, this is basically a dead thread, so you can answer here:

Quote from: MileHigh on Today at 10:27:50 PM
The answer is 90 amps at 60 seconds.  I was giving you a chance to correct yourself.  So why did you say 75 amps?  Why is the answer 90 amps?  Try for the bonus question.

See folks. This will go on and on. With purpose. Ill let you have your thread back. ;]
Mags

NerzhDishual

@Abrec

For my part, I would not criticize any honest experimenter.
I'm not sure to understand you fully (scientifically-wise).
Anyway  I sometimes use my intuition.
Yes Intuition is not Science. :P

If you think that there's still hope with 'Larsk-like motor',
please test your own ideas.

I'm daily basically amazed by the creativity of people.

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Magluvin

Quote from: MileHigh on May 06, 2012, 05:03:37 PM
Here you go Mags, this is basically a dead thread, so you can answer here:

Quote from: MileHigh on Today at 10:27:50 PM
The answer is 90 amps at 60 seconds.  I was giving you a chance to correct yourself.  So why did you say 75 amps?  Why is the answer 90 amps?  Try for the bonus question.

See folks. This will go on and on. With purpose. Ill let you have your thread back. ;]
Mags

Im game. But your  8) rules dont apply.   ;D

First off, Im thinking why is he asking me what would happen if we switched the input to -4v from 3v. In what situation would that BE a situation. Its not. Its fantasy land circuitry. So is Ideal components and an I deal world.  And with the bonus question, there is no criteria as to when to make the switch, in time, or at what current level. To me, this would make a difference, as much as saying -3v to - 8 v.  And YOU MH require high detail from me and my answers to questions that lack detail enough that giving a detailed answer of all the variations that could be had could take a long time.

You expect me to present something more professional than the quality of your lacking request.

Now tell me what is real and what is not.   Its all a game to you. Fantasy Island   Hey Boss, De Plane. De plane.

I am not going to name all of the electrons involved and give you charts and paths and the pressures they all encounter "articulate, in depth" just to fill your funky aganda.
Ya gotta be nuts.  And even then I dont think it would be good enough.

So you can spin this all you wish as to why Im not going to continue this artificial issue with your artificial circuit and artificial workings of a circuit that dont exist.

Just like above in this very thread. You implied that your little rendition of Lars circuit was the one you believed that he used because you had a so called discussion with lars.
Tell me MH, tell me where Lars says that he agrees that your circuit is the one in his device. I can show you where he says that your version would work also. Yet you pawned this off on us above as fact.  You Lie your lil butt off. Just like you accuse Rosemary of.

Sorry M 8) , ya get nuthin.  :o ;D

Mags

MileHigh

Here is bonus question again:

QuoteBonus question:  Precisely what happens if the ideal voltage source switches to negative four volts after 90 seconds?  It's an ideal instantaneous switch in polarity.  Explain what happens.  Use your command of English to explain exactly what happens.

It's perfectly clear.  90 seconds after the start of the experiment the voltage polarity switches to negative four volts.

So the full question is as follows:  There is a circuit that consists of an ideal voltage source connected to an ideal inductor.  That's it,  there is only a single component in the circuit besides the ideal voltage source.  The ideal inductor is two henrys.  The ideal inductor is connected to the ideal voltage source and that marks the start of the experiment.  For the first 90 seconds the polarity of the ideal voltage source is plus three volts.  Then at the 90 second mark the polarity of the ideal voltage source changes to minus four volts and it remains at minus four volts thereafter.  Please describe exactly what happens in this circuit.

Do you comprehend the question now?  If instead of answering if you just give me attitude I will assume that you can't answer the question.

I suppose that you will continue experimenting with your coils.

MileHigh