Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Attached below is a PDF Patent that claims Over Unity.

It also uses a Motor & Generator setup.

broli

Quote from: bradagilah on April 16, 2012, 08:37:30 AM
You thinking about it intently.  Very good.  Consider this also, the generator head is also three phase, so it experiences the square root of 3 lift in power, on top of the 5kW.

It would be very strange to put 5kW in the datasheet as rated output while not considering polyphase power output. What's the point of using a single phase power output value for a 3 phase generator? That's a dangerous slope I'm not willing to climb ;) .

e2matrix

bradagilah,  Thanks for the excellent answer on the possible source of excess energy.   It's actually a bit over my level of knowledge unless I dig in a bit more but it sounds reasonable.   We've got a physics professor around here (member JouleSeeker) who along with a number of others may have a better understanding of the theory.  Given a couple days advance notice I can probably make it to a Texas demo.  Also member 'konehead' is a motor genius who's been buidling and rebuilding motors for at least 15 years or more.   I'll make sure he is aware of this thread. 

I think from what I'd call a lack of replies in this thread that a lot of the regulars here have not yet become aware of it yet as like myself you often get entrenched in a particular thread and some of the more active threads have so much new info every day that you just go straight to them.  I'll say at this point it sounds very promising and I think more will jump in here once it gets noticed. 

e2matrix

Ah,  I see a few more have jumped in since I missed seeing page 2 here before posting.  Glad we've got some here who can run the calcs on all this.  Thanks broli.  I would suggest before we kill this with calcs though that we see an actual test too.  And the real bottom line is whether it can be looped (self-running) and still have power out beyond power needed to run itself.  Did bradagilah say it had been looped or am I just in wishful dream mode? 

e2matrix

Quote from: FatBird on April 16, 2012, 08:47:02 AM
Attached below is a PDF Patent that claims Over Unity.

It also uses a Motor & Generator setup.

There is a 7 page message thread about that device here that includes input from the inventor.  It does not seem like anything worked out from that and it seemed a possible scam:  http://www.overunity.com/3130/jesse-mcqueens-power-generator/75/   
Or at the least it does not seem like the inventor had it together enough to do anything other than solicit money.