Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Lutherg

Quote from: Lutherg on April 16, 2012, 12:56:20 AM

Hello Pierre,

I'm in Houston and would be interested in coming to view a demonstration if/when you make it available. I will PM you my contact information.

Regards,

Luther

Hello Pierre,

I tried to PM you but it failed because there is no email address for you. You can reach me at LutherG@hotmail.com and I will get you my cell and other contact information.

regards,

Luther

bradagilah

Quote from: broli on April 16, 2012, 09:47:33 AM
It would be very strange to put 5kW in the datasheet as rated output while not considering polyphase power output. What's the point of using a single phase power output value for a 3 phase generator? That's a dangerous slope I'm not willing to climb ;) .

Just as with a polyphase motor, the rated output on the nameplate is just for a single phase...  So a 5kW 3PH generator head gives you 5kW per phase (and be careful how you interpret that statement, because there is more to that...).  All generator and motor manufacturers, use this standard on the name plate.  The FL (full load) information, on the motor's nameplate, is not indicting the polyphase output, it is indicating the output of a single phase, and that is why you had to multiply the rating for a single phase by the square root of 3.  The square root of 3, has to do with the power lift, from the interacting phase angles - 5kW would not be 15kW, it is 8.65kW.   If that doesn't make sense to you, it's because you don't have the prior training to interpret the information.  I could be misleading all of you, and you wouldn't know otherwise because of a lack of knowledge in this area... But fortunately I am not.  All the information I am having to explain to all of you, I would not have to explain to someone who already is an expert in the field of motors.  I am not making this information up, it is inside of the University text book.

You don't necessarily need to apply the squ3 lift on the motors input in your math if your only working with three phase and you already know this..., but if your going to do that, then you have to do it on the gen heads output as well, so that your math is accurate.

broli

Quote from: bradagilah on April 16, 2012, 05:04:30 PM
Just as with a polyphase motor, the rated output on the nameplate is just for a single phase...  So a 5kW 3PH generator head gives you 5kW per phase (and be careful how you interpret that statement, because there is more to that...).  All generator and motor manufacturers, use this standard on the name plate.  The FL (full load) information, on the motor's nameplate, is not indicting the polyphase output, it is indicating the output of a single phase, and that is why you had to multiply the rating for a single phase by the square root of 3.  The square root of 3, has to do with the power lift, from the interacting phase angles - 5kW would not be 15kW, it is 8.65kW.   If that doesn't make sense to you, it's because you don't have the prior training to interpret the information.  I could be misleading all of you, and you wouldn't know otherwise because of a lack of knowledge in this area... But fortunately I am not.  All the information I am having to explain to all of you, I would not have to explain to someone who already is an expert in the field of motors.  I am not making this information up, it is inside of the University text book.

You don't necessarily need to apply the squ3 lift on the motors input in your math if your only working with three phase and you already know this..., but if your going to do that, then you have to do it on the gen heads output as well, so that your math is accurate.

I admit I'm not an expert in interpreting technical datasheets of a generator, I just know the physics and math behind it. I did not know the rated power output used in the datasheet is for a single phase only. If what you say is true, and can be confirmed, then the generator output indeed also needs to be multiplied by sqrt(3). The efficiency would become 141% again and the excess power becomes 2535.78W in the case I posted earlier.

citfta

Quote from: bradagilah on April 16, 2012, 05:04:30 PM
Just as with a polyphase motor, the rated output on the nameplate is just for a single phase...  So a 5kW 3PH generator head gives you 5kW per phase (and be careful how you interpret that statement, because there is more to that...).  All generator and motor manufacturers, use this standard on the name plate.  The FL (full load) information, on the motor's nameplate, is not indicting the polyphase output, it is indicating the output of a single phase, and that is why you had to multiply the rating for a single phase by the square root of 3. 

Sorry but this guy is mixing  up Full Load current with output power.  Yes the current is reduced if the motor is 3 phase instead of single phase.  But if a motor is rated for 5 HP that is the total output at the shaft not the output of one phase.  I worked as an industrial maintenance electrician for 30 years.  This guy needs to go back to school.  Just go to any motor manufacturer and look at how motors are rated by them.  Wikipedia also says motors are rated by the power at the output shaft.  I didn't take the time to look up the actual data on generators but I am sure the rated output of a generator is for all phases combined also.
Respectfully,
Carroll