Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Again the motor is not the issue here, and what he said is correct on the motor. The HP rating is power at the shaft he did not deny that for the motor. And he's right about the rest of the ratings of the motor being for a single phase hence why I corrected my equation for the motor input. So please just get over that already.

The question here is the GENERATOR OUTPUT rating! If what the datasheet shows is for a single phase only then his statement stands and this is what I'm trying to get confirmed.

broli

So I did some digging in NEMA standards for motors and generators and this is what I found under 33.1.1.2. At least this particular standard says the power rating does have the phase amount (constant m) included. But already I see that the datasheet of the linked generator is lacking quite a bit of information compared to what NEMA standards require. And there's also no reason to believe they followed those standards. I'll look further.

e2matrix

I think that considering the amount of effort put into suppression over the last 100 years that we might not want to put complete faith in ratings on nameplates.  Or anything else taught in the mainstream.  Mainstream teaching has been shown to be intentionally misleading and while it gets us power and working circuits it certainly has had important pieces of info removed or changed to keep us slaves to the energy cartels.  Anyone who doubts that has not done their homework.  So speculate on the numbers but don't close the door on this until a demo has been done. 

bradagilah

I made a mistake in the calculations.  Sorry.  None of this works.

importfanatik

Quote from: bradagilah on April 18, 2012, 10:11:08 PM
I made a mistake in the calculations.  Sorry.  None of this works.
That was fast,. only took 3 days this time.
did some mysterious force intervene? or was he full of it the whole time? ,... same as romerouk and everything before and after,.
We will all have our own interpretations,.
This is getting so predictable,...