Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: VANDUGEGS on August 22, 2007, 01:14:49 PM
Hello Stefan,

I was thinking, that before ending this post, I would offer you an opportunity to hear the latest explanation of how this machine works. I believe it is as strait forward as it can be.
How it concentrates the power or torque, were this power comes from and how it is used to operate the machine in the first place.
If you are interested and have the time, let me know.
You can then have the last say and let your readers hear your final decision.

Darrell

I'm very sure he is interested in your latest straight forward explanation just like the rest of us, after all this is why Open Source websites like OverUnity.com exists in the first place.

so please post all info here for us as Open Source should be.

Thank you.

peace

VANDUGEGS

Hello Stefan & fellow members,

I hope this post finds every one closer to their dreams coming true.

I have set up my machine and every thing is the same, I still need more of the same parts.

I have been wondering why no one has offered to prove me wrong? All you would need to do is sign up, receive the information, and then make up your own mind. When you find that it does work, maybe you would get involved.

When I talked with a man from England and showed him a video, I did not know as much as I do at this time. This person did not have the necessary information to make an informed decision. The math I am able to do, shows allot more details, ways of improving the design and it sure is easier to find out locations for parts while working with simulations, then doing things the old way, one thing at a time.
I use the wm2d program and can show a working, 30-degree motion with gravity-operated systems.

Anyway, if some one would like to prove me wrong, let me know...

Darrell

PS I would prefer some one that can take it all the way, after finding that it does work...

AB Hammer

VANDUGEGS

I have never written to you about your wheel, I joined as this string ran out before. I have also read the negative statements from people I have learned to trust. What can you say,or send like some form of dimo to prove you are up and up. I keep an open mind and understand wheels very well. I can look at a wheel and can tell weather it has a chance or not. I am also one who helps people learn and judge there wheels with an honest opinion.

So you have my eyes and ears. Now what do you have?
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

utilitarian

Quote from: VANDUGEGS on August 10, 2008, 07:40:06 PM
I have been wondering why no one has offered to prove me wrong? All you would need to do is sign up, receive the information, and then make up your own mind. When you find that it does work, maybe you would get involved.

You are jumping the gun, and putting the burden on others.  It's a lot of work to try to prove you wrong, and there is no evidence that you are right, so why even bother?

If you want to prove you are right, there are some things you need to do first to establish some credibility.  I am sure if you think hard about it you can come up with some ideas.

broli

Your wheel really resembles the Andy wheel which has been pointed out by stefan. I don't need to sign any nda to figure out how it works. You have a ramp at a the bottom left and top right that push/pull the arm. Here's a a basic illustration...

I don't care whether it works or not what bothers me is your way of approaching it. 300 years people like you have come and gone that is the poeple who wanted to step in Besslers shoes (you don't need to know who he is). But what do they have to show for it...well pretty much nothing. Because they were afraid of their "secret" being stolen and getting paranoid about it. I always try to convince people to be open and sharing in order to reach their goals or else they'll just make the 300 year old list longer and you are proof of it. You have been here since 2006 with only one idea and so far still have nothing to show for it. in 1 month I get 100's of idea and figure out why they wouldn't work but I still share the less idiotic ones. Just let go of the illusion of being robbed from anything and share.