Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

@andrea
That is an interesting application. Rather than the entire housing you might be able to use a hydraulic ram.
Mark

Paul-R

Quote from: Lakes on July 16, 2012, 04:38:23 AM
Just... WOW! :)

BTW that lady at the end forgot to put her underwear on... lol
and she forgot the power of the photo flash to reveal.

andrea

Quote from: markdansie on July 16, 2012, 10:46:48 AM
@andrea
That is an interesting application. Rather than the entire housing you might be able to use a hydraulic ram.
Mark

Mmm I can't figure it. May you draw a scheme? Thanks  :)

gadgetmall

OK i Scored a broken thermobile and have had a bit of a Eureka moment . I made a Nitinol Wire loop that is sensitive to air temperature . i warmed the brass pulley to body temperature then  moved from room to room in my house which is about 75-77f depending where you are and got my Annealed air temp loop on the thermobile to spin with just the air temp change . :) Video is uploading now .Link in a few.

http://youtu.be/dAmQUZDYRe8

I do not know about any other wires other than the guy selling the 40 foot roll Nitinol Wire but i Annealed this wire just before the color changed and got My best results . the wire is light blue at this stage . it is very sensitive to air that is 75-98.6f  I call this Air temp nitinol because it only need body temp and air to react and create motion on pulleys .Now that i have a working model i am putting the finishing touches on my 6 pulley air temp Nitinol  motor and calling it the ATM (Air Temp Motor) .Remember that this wire was supposed to react to 125f if annealed with very high heat as described in Nitinol Annealing pdfs everywhere on the Internet . what they don't tell you is if you don't use high heat you get a highly reactive tuned Nitinol in the range i am working in . I already have another design in mind . It will be a Triangle with three  brass heat points and three air cooling points along the line segments  . Nitinol seems to like brass and brass transfers and holds warmth very well.
A note About the antique Vintage TherMobile . They are not manufactured since the 80's and are Very rare . I was already offered 200 dollars for mine after i fixed it and do not want to sell it . These may be worth more . They do have an expensive alternative the Heatmobile purchased here http://www.grand-illusions.com/acatalog/Heatmobile.html
Gadget .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Gadget,

That is excellent, very little temperature change.

Another idea is the difference in temperature between the ground floor and attic. If you ever walked into the attic in the summer time you'll know the huge difference. Take a stove pipe and mount two pulleys into the ends of the pipe with your wire. Attached is a cutaway view.