Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Hi Resin Rat
I agree with your comments, it is sad. Interesting material however looks like a lot of fun. Has a personality lol
Mark

gadgetmall

Hi guys . It's up to us to develop a useful device . The Oil Company s certainly don't want us to have free energy .  And they sure don't want Nitinol Motors that run from air temperature Differential that is a god given  everyday  occurrence. I like the pipe setup DreamThinkBuild rendered . As simple as it seems this could be put in your ceiling bathroom exaust fan holes and easily made to spin dc Motors which Charge caps or batteries and run lights . But I am building this to go in the Ground outside . I will have to use more than three sets of Wheels . I am using a Vintage erector set (Mecanno) and having a Blast Adding Pulleys and Loops of Nitinol . Once I get enough torque on My axle and maintain some Flywheels i should have a generator model working . I don't intent to leave my valuable Toys out side permanently to rust so Eventually Plastic Framing will be the way to go and Nylon and carbon Fiber axles ..The Nitinol Won't rust or wear out as it is Nickle and titanium .. Brass will turn green but stainless or aluminum pulleys won't . Been Thinking of using a BIG heavy flywheel i have off one of those Exercise Bikes . It has a Sprocket on it and once it is spun up by hand it only need a little help to keep it going . and it will rip your fingers off . I know i made a Bedeni magnet experiment with it and you cant stop it with the sprocket. Ok been Busy on several things and keeping My Little girl happy thru summer . It's winding down and about another three weeks school starts again for her  and Me.
Ok will let you see this contraption when i get the time . It has been Extremely HOT here in the east . Every day has been 110+ and ferocious Storms Nearly Every evening ,  There is certainly enuff air heat to run this . I just have to dig a nice deep hole for the temp differential of 25 degrees . 30-40 would be The optimum power.. still waiting for My No contact Thermometers to get a ground reading . I know its cooler in ground . the water well i have is freezing cold and condensates the pipes on the well motor and storage tank.. Ok any Ideas are welcome and i hope some of you grab some of this Stuff . The 40 foot roll is It . Not the "magic" 5 foot piece . I could not get that stuff cold enuff to bend . You need at least 29 degrees F to make it soft because at 32 degrees it still retains it;s shape . The good thing about the Magic 5 foot air temp or body temp wire is it is at its Maximum Strength at 32 degrees F and above ,, This might work in the artic or some place very cold . so 29 f and below it's martensite and 33f and above its full austenite .Looks to be only about 5-7 degree difference on "Magic" Wire . I can't use it .and don't have anything that cold until winter .. But thinking ahead when winter does come I se this outdoor system in reverse . the ground will be heat and the winter air Cold .It Might just work that way too.
Thanks Markdensie for the Video . It was refreshing to see a new Old one by the Man Himself .Mr. Banks.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mark69

Been doing a little thinking, based on the original wheel with the two tubs of water.  Instead of trying to have it turn a generator, what about attaching magnets to the outside of the wheel (where the speed is the fastest) and have it passing through wire or whatever to generate electricity there?  Will it not generate more electricity that way?  Of course it could be updated to todays technology (neo magnets, etc).
Mark

gadgetmall

That would work fine and doable . i'll order some magnet . This will be good because no cogging if we use air coils .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mark69

Right, and less moving parts means less friction and more power/speed :)