Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Temp Nitinol

Started by gadgetmall, July 03, 2012, 10:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Discovery Of Nitinol .

http://www.alienscientist.com/forum/showthread.php?2377-ROSWELL-DEBRIS-Nitinol-Meta-Materials
Another Source
http://www.nitinol.com/products-services/materials-sourcing

I am gathering all the Types Of Nitinol I can get My Hands On . Latest Nitinol  is Much Thicker Not quite Clothes Hanger Thickness . I also want some sheets .One you Guys Get your hands on this Stuff it is hard to put down..So much Energy from a Little Piece .

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mark69

Gadget, you first link to that other site, there is a virus on that site.  Might want to scan your computer.  My norton picked it up and blocked it after picking your link.

gadgetmall

Thanks Mark . I dumped Norton 7 years ago because of this  . I use paid Avast and paid Malwarebytes . It's not a virus . The guys site linked an Iframe ,probably one of the videos on there. I detect zero viruses only an iframe. Probable Iframe Injection that google flaged as a probable harmful site because it might inject ads or redirect you to another site. As always always use a good malware detector when Visiting any website , If you think you might have a virus or malware you can download malwarebytes here http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/malware_lp_form  or www.malwarebytes.org and get it from cnet . Norton is good but it will give you false positives and won't detect all Viruses . Nothing will but i found that Avast will get more of them than Norton . Also the paid Mayware bytes runs in memory and will stop you from going to the iframed site and block you , You have to allow it and even then it protects you from anything harmful entering your system .

For those of you who bought 40 feet roll . The wire is in its unannealed cold drawn condition . This means it is not yet memory metal . You need to anneal it first . Take 1 to 2 inch pieces for start  and reread this thread for some good advice . I now use electricity to anneal mine but you can heat it with a torch . As mentioned by me the outcome will differ according to how much heat you put on these wires. you can overheat the wire and you will need Freeze Spray which is colder than ice to make your wire soft which then you will use more energy that you produce . Don't over heat the wire . I have fine tuned pieces to transform from 55f cold to 75f . The wire will turn a very pretty Blue/purple . I have seen it every color of the rainbow from yellow orange  green to dark red light blue and deep purple  and black. The light blue to deep blue was the best result for air temp work . If you do it like i do it takes 20seconds to anneal a piece 12 inches long from heat to ice water . Use a Container like a pie pan with crushed ice and water for large pieces and use needle nose pliers so you can drop it instantly in the cold water just after you heat it . . The quenching stage i found to be very important . Also the different quenching temps of the water affect the outcome of the phase transitions .. experiment until you get what you need .After that you can Train and exercise your Nitinol to be Very Strong and smart:) 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Here is a Piece Of Nitinol showing the rainbow of colors you can get . I used a torch and this is the result . You get uneven colors and therefore uneven temperature transformations . If you can get it the Blue color or purple that is the best for using cool water or cool air as the martinsite stage . This is the soft stage where you can deform the the wire and it loses its strength and is a wet noodle .
Note . The 2 Pieces you see in the bottom corner i carry in my wallet . One is blue and the other is purple . I keep them with me to show people and made loops on the ends and covered them with white rubber latex so if i drop them they don't vanish. I have lost several pieces already before doing this .They seem to have a stealth property that blends in with the ground .

andrea

Interesting link:

http://www.packratworkshop.com/hotwater7.htm

Anyone have tried to build something similar?