Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

interesting..
i haven't been around much lately but i notice this name of thread.. i was reading a popular science book a couple years ago in the doctors office and this guy was in it.. i don't think he needs money because in the book he stated that the copper plates in his soda bottle reactor made some other form of metal on it and was worth alot of euros..
but i don't know.. just thought i'd let yah know

robbie

e2matrix

hi kooler,  I'm wondering if it results in the same thing Joe Champion claims to be doing.  He uses copper to transmute it into gold.  He claims to have the process working 100% now but it apparently depends on a location where natural magnetic fields are in a certain state (I forget the details on that part).   As Keshe is a nuclear physicist and I do believe HV Plasma can transmute elements I wouldn't be surprised if he can do something like that.  Silver was also a product J.C. was making. 

AbbaRue

I've studied Joe Champion's stuff as well, even played with it a little. 
But I can't find another source of Phonon Resonance for the elements to back Joe's claim.
Joe says Phonon Resonance of Gold is 38,931,841 Hz.
http://www.humanresonance.org/transmutation.html
Can anyone find another source that says the same frequency? 

gadgetmall

I Don't if Keshe has it but the Department of defense surely  does . Z-Pinch they call it . Decade Module 2 â€" a massive device used by the Department of Defense for weapons testing in the 90s. Delivered last month to UAH (some assembly required) the DM2 will allow the team to test Z-pinch creation and confinement methods, and then utilize the data to hopefully get to the next step: fusion of lithium-deuterium pellets to create propulsion controlled via an electromagnetic field “nozzle”.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/95991/new-flying-tea-kettle-could-get-us-to-mars-in-weeks-not-months/#ixzz25zSWfjHl

I believe after listening to Keshe that he trying to draw sympathy to his Country Iran . We will never see his Technology because it is Nuclear Fission  to create His Plasma . I don't think any government will allow you to play with that . And NO They should not be allowed to have Nuclear Fission because Iran and Iraq have a rouge government set out to kill us all .
What i got out of his Blabbing was the message  "Join me in my fight  . or I KEEL You. 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

AbbaRue

Keshe has put on demonstrations of his technology in Europe, he proved his device to extract CH4 out of the air
also puts out enough power to run a computer fan. 
I'm interested in duplicating that technology, not in politics of the world. 
I don't believe there is such a thing as a good country on this earth, they all need a good overhaul,
so I don't point fingers at any one country.  If you think your country is any better than any other just try importing
one of Keshe's 4kw power generators and you will see how little freedom you really have. 
I believe we have enough skilled people on this forum to get such a device going. 
He poured a milky liquid into the cola bottle with the copper wires in it,
and the wires formed a black coating on them. 
After the liquid is removed the wires give off a voltage without any other connection between them but air. 
I think this is similar to how his CH4 extractor works. 
He says that after CO2 is extracted for a while the water starts forming formic acid, then the formic acid causes the
CH4 to start forming in the water.  Formic acid is sold in some hardware stores as a scale remover for coffee makers. 
Because of the corruption of all the countries of this earth I believe the only way we will have own free energy device
is to build it ourselves.  So we need to get going, and stop falling into the political traps of the world.