Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mehran T. Keshe Technologies

Started by AbbaRue, August 31, 2012, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Quote:
   "Meanwhile the process of the teaching will go ahead as planed and soon you should be able to produce the first small systems for energy production of a few watts on your own".

This is the best news I've heard yet. I hope that it's true.
                                                                                              NickZ

gadgetmall

Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Ha . Yep . thats what i thought . FIrst sign of Untrust is do a world wide 2 hour broadcast and set a rock solid date ....then later  delay it . and i would bet my dollar that when that time comes it will delay again .... .Just like magnacoaster ,lutec, and so many others .

Nickz .. I hope so but i would not count on this . The Implications outweight world wide systems of 100's of years and will not be allowed to happen .The only way is to release all the plans NOW and spread them like a fire in the wind . As we see there is nothing to spread or build from him in years . If he is giving it away to the world and has it proven? why wait?
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Paul-R

Quote from: tomd000 on September 10, 2012, 12:08:31 AM
It appears that the technology transfer has been postponed until December or January.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=5299&sid=d657c0b9b5ecd5b08d3bb8070104e783#p5299

Am I right that now he wants to create an African space programme?

I wonder if we are dealing with a fruit cake.

gadgetmall

Or the AntiChrist

it is Written :
Daniel 8:23-25 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft (fraud, deceit, treachery,experimentation,antigravity,miracle healing) to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

and now Keshe Quote :"The third international peace program is set to be for December of this year or January of  next year.

In this process we invite the nationals of  countries to chose their own delegation of  maximum three persons to be sent to this meeting.

In this meeting we will handover the full technology to the people of the world without the presence of their governments representative, as they were informed what is to come and is for them to organise their affaires in the next three month."
Now be Silent ! or I KEEL YOU :)

Hey nickz What you going to do with your Flying car ? Me i'm going to retro fit my 06 toyota tacoma  and  FLY AWAY !!!!!!!